Every relationship, when you add intentionality and mindfulness, has the potential to be a transformative journey toward wholeness. Explore the secret to a healthy, happy relationship with Habits of Great Relationships.
This course consists of five video lectures, introducing skills and resources you and your partner can use to:
- Improve communication by learning a new way to talk and a new way to listen.
- Uncover the opportunities for healing and relationship growth.
- Deepen your capacity to be fully present and connected with your partner.
- Develop the skills to successfully navigate frustration and conflict.
- Co-create a relationship vision and learn the skills to manifest that vision.
- Enhance/revive the spark in your relationship, and raise your relationship to a higher level!
One of the most sincere forms of kindness and respect is actually listening to what another has to say. Learn to be fully present when communicating in your relationship by using Intentional Dialogue.
In relationships, you won't get anything unless you have the vision to imagine it. Learn how co-creating a Relationship Vision can help you and your partner realize the relationship of your dreams.
Develop the skills to eliminate negativity and successfully navigate frustration and conflict.
Learn to bring more positivity to your relationship with the power of appreciations.
Learn how to give caring behaviors to your partner, and why they are such an important part of successful relationships.
Craig Lambert is a San Diego marriage therapist helping couples strengthen their relationships and improve communication. A couples counselor for more than 30 years, Craig Lambert, LCSW, has helped hundreds of frustrated, hurting couples gain new understanding of themselves, their partners and even the world around them. Proven, gentle strategies like Mindfulness exercises and Imago Therapy let individuals recognize when they’re bringing issues from past relationships—and particularly their family of origin—into present relationships. Craig’s clients gain new insights, relief and peace when they understand the often unconscious underpinnings of relationship conflict. (License # LCS14003)