The Federal government sets aside multi-million dollar procurement opportunities for small businesses just like yours. To qualify for a “small business set-aside” you must first be a for-profit business and meet the small business size standard for the NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) code that government contracting officers assign to the procurement.
Before you do business with the government, you'll need to know these codes – in particular, NAICS and SIC. They're essential for your company to have in place before it pursues and wins government contract work.
In this course, we teach you how to:
1. How to locate federal, state and local government contracting opportunities by NAIC codes
2. Explain sub-contracting and why it is critical for building business profits
3. Why whether you have one employee or more, big government contractors are REQUIRED to do business with your company
4. How to easily locate NAIC and SIC Codes to help your company stand out from competitors
5. How to read and understand sub-contracting 'solicitations'
Receiving lucrative government contracts is the difference between a successful business and one that fails. It all begins with mastering 'coding' so join us today!
Brian Dale specializes in teaching numerous areas and disciplines in online
marketing for entrepreneurs and small businesses. He believes an effective
online marketing plan must be centered around industry specific
geo-targeted keyword strategies as well as executed through use of Internet
marketing best practices.
With each new product and service launch, entrepreneurs must have an
effective strategy which must extend well beyond their website. Key to
realizing traffic and sales goals are the 12 Pillars of online marketing
1. Website hierarchy, navigation and design
2. Organic search rankings (Seo)
3. Video Marketing
4. Paid Search Advertising
5. Social Media SEO
6. Mobile Marketing
7. Optimized Content Creation and distribution
8. Direct Call to Action
9. Sales funnel management
10. Email & APP Marketing
11. Back Link Strategies
Every area of our curriculum benefits students by teaching how to gain
immediate as well as long-term brand recognition using tools available.
This is indeed a true saying -*"If entrepreneurs and small businesses
aren't effectively managing their online brand messaging, someone else will
and should a market niche not be filled by you, another will come along and
Browse through our courses below and sample our FREE course previews
offerings but more importantly - *JOIN US TODAY*!