Google Drive - Beginner to Expert
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand and use Google Drive to improve efficiency in storing and sharing files
- Basic familiarity with Google is helpful, but not necessary
Find out why Google Drive is one of the most powerful cloud storage options available. Everybody has heard of it, but not everyone knows how much it can do for them.
This course will show you how Google Drive is a safe and secure way to store your files in the cloud, as well as sync them to your desktop and easily share them with anyone you want to. It's a great tool for personal use, as well as in a business environment and with teams.
Together we will explore all of the ins-and-outs of this amazing tool. By the end, you will feel more than comfortable using all of the great features of this tool!
- Business professionals with a desire to increase efficiency and accessibility
- High school and college students
- People looking to transition from Microsoft to Google products
- Anyone who uses office productivity software
A short introduction to the Google Drive section from Joe Buchmann.