Google AdWords for Small Business: Secrets of an Agency Pro
- Create and manage profitable Google AdWords campaigns
- All you need is a computer, an internet connection, and a desire to learn and make money with Google AdWords!
UPDATE: Google AdWords has redesigned their user interface. The principles in this course are still very applicable, but you won't be able to follow the step-by-step portion of this course because the new interface looks very different.
Learn how to create and manage profitable Google AdWords campaigns to get new customers and grow your small business’s bottom line.
You will follow step-by-step guides to build your Google AdWords account and learn advanced tips from an agency pro who has managed millions of dollars in ad spend.
Use Google AdWords to Grow Your Small Business and Make a Lot of Money
- Pick the right keywords
- Write ads that converts visitors into customers
- Get your ads higher and bigger than your competitors’
- Use web and call tracking to know exactly how much money Google AdWords is making you
- Send people to the right pages on your website to increase your conversion rate
- Learn from a director at a top-rated Google Partner ad agency
Google AdWords Can Be a Money Pit or a Profit-Generating Machine. Let's Build a Machine.
Use Google AdWords to get people to your website who are searching for the products or services that you sell, at the exact moment that they are searching. Leads don't get hotter than that! You can show ads to people searching Google anywhere in the United States, (hey, the whole world!) or in a single zip code.
John Horn is the director at an advertising agency that Google ranks in the top 5% of Google Partners worldwide for performance and customer care. He manages millions of dollars of ad spend for companies ranging from billion-dollar behemoths to tiny local businesses. If you want to use Google AdWords to make money, this course is right for you.
This Course is NOT for:
- People training for Google's AdWords exams
- Large companies planning to spend $10,000s on AdWords
This Course IS for:
- Small and medium businesses who want to make money using AdWords
- This Google AdWords training course is meant for small businesses with little or no experience running Google AdWords. No prior experience with Google AdWords is needed.
Identify your target audience so that you know who you can most cost-effectively target with your Google AdWords campaigns. Watch this video for a step-by-step guide to thinking through your customer demographics and psychographics and how to translate that info into real AdWords campaigns.
Getting people to your website is only half the battle. You've got to convert them into customers! Watch this video for actionable ideas to dramatically improve your landing pages.
Note: 2 links below:
1.) Link to special offer from Shopper Approved so that you can collect reviews from your customers and supercharge your website's conversion rate.
2.) Link to examples of great landing pages.
It's super important that you follow Google's policies, otherwise your AdWords account could be suspended and you won't be able to advertise with Google. Watch this video to learn specific things you should have on your website to minimize risk of suspension.
Note: 1 link below:
1.) Link to Google's Policy center. Check this out if you have any questions about what products and practices Google allows.
This lecture alone is worth the price of this course. Learn what negative keywords are, why you need them, and how to add them to your campaigns to save yourself $1,000s in wasted ad spend.
1 link below:
1.) Download this list of common negative keywords to give your AdWords account a jump start.