C/C++ for Beginners
- 9 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create programs using Modern C/C++
Use GNU C/C++ under Cygwin on Microsot Windows, or natively on Linux / macOS
Complete "Common Grounds" Keyword Coverage!
- Students must be able to install GNU C/C++
- Students should feel comfortable using a command line interface
Modern C and C++ share a rich & common legacy. Often called upon to work with legacy C and / or C++ code, modern C/C++ software developers need to understand the difference between the two.
Part of a three (3) part series, GNU C/C++ For Beginners begins by covering what every new software developer should know. Starting out by focusing upon basic compiler concepts, our keyword-centric approach ensures that no concept will be left behind!
Using the cross-platform, time-proven GNU tool set, understanding how products such as Cygwin can be used to create standards-compliant, portable software also allows students working on Microsoft Windows to begin to master the Linux / Unix programming world. Covering control flows, functions, pseudo functions, structures, typedefs, argument processing, unions, and even state machines will prepare new students for the GNU C/C++ 2000 training opportunity.
- Learners looking to use Modern C, and / or Modern C++
- Students using Microsoft Windows, Linux, or macOS
- Developers who need to understand what C and C++ have in common