- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use the power of GNS3 to emulate networks
ASA 9.7.1 VIRL import and configuration
New features in GNS3 2.1
- How to use multiple GNS3 Servers
- How to use VMware Player for the GNS3 VM
- How to import and configure the GNS3 QEMU Windows appliance
- How to connect GNS3 to your physical network
- Regular expressions
- You need your own Cisco IOS for this course
This is an official GNS3 Fundamentals Course: Created with the GNS3 Developers!
This is part 2 of the GNS3 official courses and assumes you have watched part 1.
Learn basic and advanced topics with GNS3 including:
> GNS3 version 2.1 updates
> What you should be learning for the future! Networking is changing!
> ASA 9.7.1 installation and configuration
> How to scale GNS3 networks for massive topologies
> CCNA Lab troubleshooting
> VIRL 1.3 updated information
> Python content
> Advantages and disadvantages of Packet Tracer, GNS3, VIRL
And much more!
- Anyone wanting to learn more about GNS3