Hello from sunny Phoenix, Arizona, USA!
This UNIQUE, definitive course will show you how to solve hundreds of real GMAT® Problem Solving questions in the fastest possible way.
We encourage you to look at the free previews (Questions #47, 49, 85, 93, etc.) and to compare our explanations with those appearing in the Official Guide;
you will find our explanations Intuitive, Powerful -- and most importantly -- Implementable within the significant time constraints which the test introduces.
Moreover, no other course in the world offers you the ability to practice the exact same concept / takeaway on multiple different real questions. Most courses will merely offer a broad categorization of the various questions.
The reason people travel hours upon hours to attend our courses is their desire to be trained to think like a pro.
-- now, you too can achieve that goal!
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Taught over 300 classes.
- Senior lecturer for GMAT, GRE, SAT, ToEFL for all verbal and quantitative sections (USA, Singapore, Israel). Author of the GMAT, GRE, and SAT courses, lesson plans, and textbooks.
- Freelance Translator, Linguistic Editor, Dictionary Editor, Math teacher.
- In charge of Quality Control, updating and proofreading of questions that appear both on GMAT, GRE, and SAT international preparatory-sites as well as in other educational materials.
- Teacher for online lessons via an e-learning system / software since 2001.
- MBA from Central Queensland University (CQU)
- Graduate Diploma of Management (CQU)
- Graduate Certificate in Management (CQU).
- Mensa member
- Standardized test scores (GMAT, GRE, SAT, Psychometric) routinely in the top one percentile.