This Getting Started with MS Office 2010 training course offers a practical launching point for the suite's many features and tools, from key functionality that has been with the software to the many new features that have been introduced. The whole point of the series is to give you the confidence and understanding you need to get productive and creative on your own in a minimal amount of time. From core tools such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint to accessories such as OneNote and Windows Live Apps, the author explains each program's functionality and gives you the push you need to get started on the right track. Perfect for users who are totally new to MS Office as well as those migrating from older editions, this course goes through the unique features of the new ribbon interface, covers key tasks in each application and explores how the programs can be used together in larger workflows. This is an excellent primer before moving into more detailed InfiniteSkills courses on Microsoft programs.
What You Will Learn
- How to navigate and work within the Microsoft Office productivity suite and its tools, including Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Publisher and OneNote.
- How to configure and create basic documents, emails, spreadsheets, and presentations with the world's leading office communication and productivity tools.
- How to use these core programs within a collaborative environment involving multiple users and workflow involving multiple applications.
Who Should Take This Course
- Anyone who needs an understanding of Microsoft Office software as it applies to a professional, academic, or personal environment.
- New users who want a very easy to understand introduction to the purpose of MS Office programs and their new features.
- Users of old versions of Microsoft Office tools wanting to know what MS Office 2010 has to offer.
What People Are Saying
"Coming over from Office XP, it seemed like quite a bit had changed. These lessons helped me get my bearings, and led me to some of the awesome advanced courses also narrated by Guy."
- Daniel E Clyburn
"Very basic, straightforward office training, but just what I needed to get set up and started for my small business. Thank you."
- Pat LeFebvre
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.