Build Your Professional Brand and Get Unstuck!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Incorporate behaviors that create executive presence
Recognize and fix habits that are holding you back
Implement small changes that have a big impact on your professional brand
- Increase your level of influence and promotability
- Develop a personal brand that fuels your career progression
- The desire to increase your professional presence and promotability
- A printer: If you'd like to have a hardcopy of the Tips Sheets or the Mentor Assessment
- A computer that is connected to the internet (videos are not downloadable)
Enroll today to get Unstuck in Your Career and begin taking steps that will improve your Personal Brand, Level of Influence, and Promotability!!
Are you frustrated over being passed over for promotions, or feel ignored when expressing your ideas? Do you wonder what isn't taught in school that you need to know to be successful?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are in the right place! Many times, we are completely unaware of the behaviors and choices that hold us back from realizing our full potential.
The great news is that small changes in behavior often make significant changes in perception!
During this course, you will learn how to:
Incorporate behaviors that create executive presence
Recognize and fix behaviors that are holding you back
Implement small changes that have a big impact on perception
Increase your level of influence
Develop a personal brand that fuels your career progression
Tip Sheets available for download include:
Build Your Brand (Lecture 2)
Cultivate Confidence (Lecture 8)
Raise Your Level of Influence (Lecture 12)
Increase Promotability (Lecture 17)
Mentor Assessment (Lecture 20)
Join me to learn how to move your career forward with purpose, confidence, and grace!
- Graduates looking for advice on how to be successful in the business world
- Professionals interested in replacing habits that don't serve them, with habits that will propel their career
- Experienced professionals who feel stuck in their career progression
- People who are ready to take purposeful action toward building their personal brand
- How personal brands are built
- Considerations for creating your brand
- Download Available: Build Your Brand Checklist