Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
This course will give you the quickest and, easiest way to learn all you need to know to get a SBA Government Loan to:
- Start Your Own Business
- Grow Your Business, or
- Buy A Franchise or Existing Business
In 2016 the government is giving out over $17 Billion.
This is the leading government program for money to start or grow any business you can think of. Accountants, lawyers and other high priced professionals will charge you thousands of dollars for this information.
Now you can learn from America's #1 Free Money Expert without wasting any on professionals. This is information that the professionals don't even know about.
Matthew Lesko has written over 100 books on the subject, including 2 New York Times Best Sellers. He has shared his knowledge on hundreds of TV appearances including. Oprah, The Today Show, Larry King, Good Morning America, and Leno. He has been featured in Vice Magazine Profiles.
Lesko lays it out for you. He knows government secrets like no one else in America. He shows you data, forms, free experts and all you need to get the money you need for your business.
He show you the facts on::
1) Which Banks In Your Area Give Money To People Like You
2) How Much Each Bank Gives and In What Amount
4) How To Get Free Consulting To Prepare Your Financials and Any Other Paperwork
5) What To Do When The Bank Says "No"
6) Why Uncle Sam Will Co-Sign Your Loan If You Are A Bad Risk
7) How To Find People In Your Area Who Got Government Grant Money And Walk You Through The Process Of Getting A SBA Loan
8) How You Can Get A SBA Loan With No High-Priced Consultants, Accountants or Experts
Take this course and learn how getting the information you need gives you the power you need to succeed.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: $17 Billion Available In SBA Loans For 2015|
Step-by-step guide to identifying the best place for YOU at get and SBA loan.
SBA Loans Are Available To:
1) Start Your Own Business
2) Grow Your Business, or
3) Buy An Existing Business or Franchise
* How To Find and Use The Information Sources for Getting The Best SBA Loan in the Country
* All The Information You Need Is Publicly Available, You Learn Where and How To Use It
* Find Out Which Lenders Make Loans To People Like You
* Find Out Which Lenders Make Loans To Your Type Of Business
* Best Website To Start Getting The The Information You Need
* How To Get A List Of Lenders Near You That Provide SBA Loan Money
* How To Get The Government To Co-Sign Your Loan In Case You Can't Pay
* Why SBA Loans Are Easier To Get Than A Bank Business Loan
* Look For Lenders By Zip Code or By City
* See How Many SBA Loans Are Made By Each Bank In Your Area
* See Which Banks Make Small Loans and Which Make Big Loans
* Learn How To Find Which Banks Make Loans To People Like You
* Learn What To Say When You Call Your Own Bank
* What To Do When Your Bank Says 'NO”
* What To Do When Your Bank Says “YES”
* What To Say When They Tell You That You Don't Qualify
* An Easy Way To Get The Right Information You Need To Choose The Right Bank On The List
* Why Certain Banks Only Lend To Certain Types Of Business
* If The Bank Won't Lend You The Money, You Can Get Free Consulting Help To Fix These Problems
* How To Fix Problems Like Having A Bad Business Plan or Poor Credit
* Why Government Offices Want To Help You Get A SBA Loan
* Soon You Can Enter One Zip Code And Get All This Information On Your Phone
* Because You Are A Small Business The Government Is Prepared For Higher Default Rates On Your Loan.
* Find Out Which Franchises Have Higher Default Rates And Are Bad Businesses To Pursue
* Loans For Some Franchise Opportunities (AAMCO Transmissions, Planet Beach, CiCi's Pizza) Have Higher
Default Rates Than Other Small Businesses
* SBA Loan Default Rates Are 100% Higher Than Other Small Business Loan Rates
* Why Internet Loans For Business Can Be Better, Faster Cheaper Than SBA Loans
* Business Loans Also Are Available If You Meet Poverty Guidelines -- Of Course Not From Banks.
|Section 2: Introduction To Interview With SBA Lender & Entrepreneur Who Received SBA Loan|
This segment provides an introduction to the interview that follows:
You will learn the significance of the interview and the background of the people being interviewed.
Describes the ins-and-outs of navigating SBA loans covering specifics like:
|Section 3: Part #1: Interview with SBA Lender and Small Business Receipient|
The kind of information contained in the interview includes the following:
|Section 4: Part #2: Interview with SBA Lender and Small Business Recipient|
The topics covered in Part #2 include:
|Section 5: What To Do When You Need More Help|
How To Get All The Free Help You Need Right In Your NeighborhoodPreview
Armed with a MBA in computerized management information systems paid for thanks to government money because of service as a Naval Officer in the Vietnam War, Lesko became a professor in computer science and started a career as an entrepreneur. His first two businesses failed and one was a software company.
His first successful company was a consulting business that helped Fortune 500 companies tap government programs to finance mergers and acquisitions and enter new markets. In a few short years, this business grew from himself with a phone and a desk in a one-room apartment to 30 researchers in downtown Washington, DC.
He then left the corporate world to educate the average consumer how they also can use the same government programs to help their lives. He has written over 100 books on the subject of free money. Two became New York Times Bestsellers. He was also a columnist for the New York Times Syndicate and Good Housekeeping magazine. He has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV shows and made regular appearances on Letterman, Larry King, Leno, CNN, Fox, The Today Show, Good Morning America, and Oprah. His crazy TV infomercials were among the most popular in the industry and he is often recognized on the street because Lesko always wears Question Mark Suits.