Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
So you started making iPhone apps. You hired a great developer and a talented artist. You have published some apps and you are now sipping a cocktail on a beach in San Diego right? WRONG! You are now realising that there is a TON of work to do to keep publishing apps on a regular basis..
Created by Chocolate Lab Apps, publisher of over 180 apps and games with #1s in over 50 countries in the past 12 months, this course walks you through the entire VA process.
- You need to do market research for new app ideas
- You need to get your artist started on new game ideas, app icons and screenshots
- You need to create a million SDK IDs and send these to your developer for EVERY new game!
- You need to dream up new app keywords, app descriptions and set up ITC. Worse again it always takes you at LEAST an hour to make your screenshots and uploading them to ITC can take DAYS..............
- Then there is app QA, tracking, more market research, reviews to do..... the list is endless.
- Then there is all the other little stuff you haven’t had time to get around to....
The problem is you are working IN your business and not ON your business.
If you can outsource all of this repetitive day to day app work, you will get:
- MORE work done
- Have more FREE TIME (need to catch up with friends or family you haven’t seen in a while?!)
- Grow your business faster
This course is designed to help someone who has some apps already published, to hire the right VA to make your life about a thousand times easier.
We will show you:
- Why you need a ROCKSTAR VA
- When you need to outsource
- WHAT a VA can do for your business and your life
- Where you can find an amazing VA
- Sample REAL LIFE ads and replies
- The BEST WAY to filter potential applicants
- How much you should pay
- How to train your VA with indepth real life outsourcing kit
- The options for a fulltime or a part-time VA
>>>>>> GET THIS AMAZING IN DEPTH VA OUTSOURCING KIT!!!! <<<<<<
- VA Introduction Template
- Game Category Research Template
- Keyword Research Template
- Mobile Games VA Task List
- Artist's Game Info Template
- ITC Metadata Template
- Guide to using ITC for VAs
- SDK IDs Template
- ITC VA Checklists
- VA Keywords Templates
Learn how to find and hire the right VA for your business and GET YOUR LIFE BACK!
Get started on your APP ADVENTURE today!
Check us out at the Chocolate Lab Apps blog.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|How a VA can change your life|
|Section 2: What is a VA and how can they help me?|
|Why hire a VA?|
|When is the right time to hire a VA?|
|List of app tasks a VA can do very well.|
|Section 3: How much is a VA?|
|How much does a fulltime VA cost?|
|Section 4: Where is my VA and who am I looking for?|
|What skills does my app VA need and where can I find him/her?|
|Section 5: How to find a great VA|
|Real life VA job post|
|How to find the best applicants part 1|
|Filtering applicants part 2|
|Finding a VA with Photoshop Skills|
|Fulltime or parttime?|
|Section 6: How to train a great VA|
|Website and logins your VA will need|
|Training your VA|
|The VA training KIT|
|Section 7: VA Management|
|VA Daily Management Plan|
|Don't panic if things do not work out!|
|Section 8: Congratulations!|
|Congratulations you have completed the Chocolate Lab Apps VA course!|
BONUS: Chocolate Lab Apps Radio - Episode 1
Leading app publisher, #1 bestselling author, founder of Mobile App University & CEO of Chocolate Lab Apps www.thechocolatelabapps.com, Elaine Heney, has published over 300 apps.
Learn how to grow your app business right here: http://www.thechocolatelabapps.com/start
Visit the blog & learn app tips & tricks, and network with other app developers & publishers: www.thechocolatelabapps.com