In this course, we will model a concept Headphone to showcase the power of Fusion 360 in the development stage of a product design.
As takeaways, you will learn to:
• Model all the parts and components for our product concept
• Apply In-context and top-down assembly
• Import non-native 3D files into assembly
• Create feature patterns
• Apply joints and joint limits
• Add or remove materials through press pull command
• Use surfacing tools such as patch, offset, trim, and stitch
• Split a body into components
• Follow along with highly-detailed light to moderate instruction
• Receive an Autodesk Certificate of Course Completion once you have created your own unique set of headphones visible in the Fusion 360 gallery** (on top of your Udemy Certificate of Completion)
By the end of this course, you will realize the importance of sketches, constraints, and modify tools. Most importantly, you will gain the confidence to create your own unique and innovative product concepts with Fusion 360.
Since 2007, Jomarc E. Baquiran has been a passionate Mechanical Design Engineer and CAD Evangelist.
Jomarc has a heart for helping out students; he can be seen everywhere conducting CAD workshops.
In regards to education, his main goals are to inject CAD into
curriculum and to stay up-to-date with current technologies.
As an engineer, Jomarc is relentless to find solutions to make our world a better place.
He currently sits on the board of SIGGRAPH Manila and works as a training manager for an Autodesk Authorized Academic Partner.
He is also a member of Autodesk's Expert Elite Program.