Fundamentals of Cinema 4D
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the fundamentals of Cinema 4D
Cinema 4D installation and setup
Understand the interface
- Learn the main features
- Learn how to use Cinema 4D tools
- Modeling and animating
- Revealing objects with sweeps
- How to work with cameras and lights
- Creating and applying materials
- Access to Cinema 4D to follow along
Cinema 4D is a 3D modeling, animation, motion graphic and rendering application. Thousands of users across the world rely on Cinema 4D to create cutting-edge 3D motion graphics, architectural and product visualizations, video game graphics, illustrations, and much more.
This course will take you through the basics of Cinema 4D, and will allow you to start using it to create your first projects from start to finish. We will also talk about general 3D concepts that will give you a better understanding of the underlying technology.
We'll get into the main features and benefits of Cinema 4D. We'll go over topics such as modeling, animation, materials, lights, cameras, and rendering.
By the end of the course, you'll have a good understanding on how to use Cinema 4D for your next project.
- Anyone interested in learning Cinema 4D
- Motion Designers
- Graphic Designers