This course introduces the basics of
This is a beginners course that teaches students how to build
the visual and interactive components of a website. Students
learn how to create the structural foundation of a site
(HTML), style it (CSS), and add logic to control the behaviour
of how the web works and customize their sites using their
own designs and ideas. By the end of this course, students
should be able to:
‣ Explain how the web works
‣ Create the structure and style of a website using HTML
‣ Apply interactivity to a site using programming
‣ Host a website on a server
‣ Know the basic technical vocabulary to communicate
with front-end web developers
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.