This course is about how to uplift your freelance sales.
There are a lot of options to do it!. In this course, we will work with your 'status'. You might be whatever freelancer or a small business owner – each option fits good to course. The main idea is to announce yourself to client's company Top Management and receive some win through this. To do such we should:
First -> Make an overview of your companies or clients and cooperation possibilities ->
(then) -> Discuss comprehensive ways to deliver message from you and about you are doing ->
(after) -> study existing examples -> (next) -> prepare your own personalized business proposals ->
(following this) -> learn how to deliver your proposals up to the GM ->
(finally) -> study what would be the effect.
Thy this course would uplift sales?
- learn&apply: step-by-step infuence to Client
- learn&apply: communicate to Client's General Manager directly
- learn&apply: avoid mess outcoming from Client's "contact person"
- learn&apply: reposition your service from "supplier" to "partner" ideology
- learn&apply: handle easily with delivering your proposals to new Clients
- learn&apply: how to play your own "game"
If you are ready... let's proceed with details :)
Hi, I'm Nikita Mikhailov. Thank you for checking out my course!
Currently I'm the Founder & General Manager of Getrealprice Ltd. This is online price compare B2B service company for DIY and Fashion markets.
There are not so many companies in the world doing similar things, I guess ±7-10 companies. This explains that
in order to create my business, I had to react in non-standard, non-trivial, non-copy_paste way, managing sales growth on operative rising markets like Russia and Kazakhstan and European markets. Getrealprice client's range from small 5-10 people web-shops to multibillion dollar companies like Kingfisher, OBI GmbH & Co. Deutschland KG
No magic, just experience and open-mind: All current clients became such because of proper managing the:
- product (getrealprice.com)
- negotiation skills (done by me)
- correct positioning of company (done by me)
The background you've just read allowed me to share some developments,
and my first Course is aimed to Freelancers that would like to initiate general sales growth
not by taking more and more similar & small orders, but via things that 'cost nothing':
- qualitatively different self-positioning;
- managing client contact persons;
- performing steps to introduce self to clients GM;
The course is >>Freelancer: earn more by proper interaction with client>> is easy to watch and listen, no talking-heads, just nice amination.
Relax and allow yourself to plunge into one of many options how to develop
your current freelance business :)
With my kind regards,