CompTIA Network+ N10-006 ExamPrep: 90+ Questions+IPv4 Review
- Recall details tested in the Network+ exam.
Learn IP addressing rules and IP address classes with video tutorials.
- A working understanding of the CompTIA Network+ syllabus or a general background in computer networking.
2015 - 2017 Version
In this course you will get access to 90+ practice questions for the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam and you can also ask us any relevant question in the Q&A section about the Network+ syllabus or exam. We will respond to every relevant question.
Also included in this course are video review lessons for IPv4 addressing and IP Address Classes. In the IP addressing review we will cover:
- Converting from Binary to Decimal and vice versa
- Calculating the number of IP addresses in a given subnet
- IP address classes
These review lessons have been a lifesaver for those reviewing the tricky parts of IP addressing.
This course is a free sample of our complete course:
Network+ N10-006 ExamPrep: 500+ Practice Questions + Subnetting Review with video tutorials and explanations. That course is also available on Udemy. Simply click on our name to view it.
The instructor who created these courses and who also monitors the Q&A section has been an IT Instructor for over 15 years. He holds the following certifications:
- CompTIA Network+ / A+ / Linux+ / Security+ / CTT+
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
There isn't any question relevant to this course that we cannot answer or will go unanswered.
We invite you to enroll in our course and give our questions a try.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Recall details tested in the exam.
- Understand some of the tricky details of the Network+ exam syllabus.
- Exam questions.
- Review videos for IPv4 addressing.
- A interactive support forum for asking followup questions.
Credit for the score used in the promotional video goes to:
Artist: Alexander Blu
Song: Groovy Day
Licence: CC BY 4.0
- A student wishing to write the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 exam.
- Anyone wishing to memorize the CompTIA Network+ N10-006 course content.
Dividing the IP address into Network ID and Host ID using a subnet mask.
The following three examples are explored in detail:
- Divide 192.168.1.5 / 255.255.255.0 into Network ID and Host ID.
- Divide 172.16.5.9 / 255.255.0.0 into Network ID and Host ID.
- Divide 192.168.5.130 / 255.255.255.192 into Network ID and Host ID.