Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Oracle is among the world's most complex and sophisticated databases, and mastering this complex set of computer programs requires many skills. Learning Oracle is only appropriate for experienced professionals with appropriate prerequisite training.
An Oracle DBA is a senior-level manager who often earns as much as a Vice President, and has lots of responsibility, managing the mission-critical data for the whole company.Basic Skills Required to Become an Oracle DBA
Why This Course?
Learn the fundamentals to creating your initial setup at home and dirty your hands with important tools. This course is built to help you excel in basic Oracle setup at home. Its a mandatory course to proceed with any of the Oracle DBA courses. Use this course to install all the mandatory tools and give them the best practice you can
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Foundation for Oracle DBA|
Introduction to the coursePreview
Prepare your VM MachinePreview
Install OEL 5.9 on VM Machine
Add Disk to Linux Machine - Part 1Preview
Add Disk to Linux Machine - Part 2
Linux Machine Networking
Introduction to Putty
Introduction to VNC viewer
Introduction to WinScp
Introduction to MobaXterm
Having more than 11+ years of Oracle Architect experience, I am passionate to teach people "Oracle Database Administration" on various versions like 10g, 11g & 12c. My experience goes below:
1. Experience in cloning using cold backup, hot backup, RMAN and DBCA for Small to Large Databases.
2. Experience in Dataguard implementation and maintenance: Both Physical & Logical standby.
3. Experience in applying database patches using OPatch
4. Performed several database upgrades & migrations
5. Monitoring and Tuning database performance using Enterprise Manager, Scripts
6. Proficient in DBA utilities like RMAN, OEM, SQL* Loader, Export/Import, Data pump, Backup and Recovery.
7. Experience in creating, managing databases, tablespace, users, profile and schema.
8. Oracle database 10g, 11g, 12c Installation on Unix/Linux/Windows environment
9. Database creation and management of database objects and schemas.
10. Good experience in managing Oracle 10g & 11g RAC environments.