Form Joint Venture Partnerships To Sell Online Courses
- Understand different types of joint venture partnerships
Where to find joint venture partners online
How to leverage interviews to form good business relationships
- What to look for in a joint venture partner
- Know what tools you should use for communicating with your partner
- Bring an open mind willing to work with others!
- Google Drive, Scheduling software (optional), Skype
*Last Updated August 2018*
Have you ever wanted to sell courses online with a partner?
In this course I discuss everything you need to know about forming joint venture partnerships online.
This course is perfect for those who are looking to form business partnerships, startups, or want to learn more about selling products online with others.
Here is what I cover:
How to find Joint Venture Opportunities online
How to leverage interviews to start real business relationships
What you should be looking for in a business partner
How to split revenue with your partners
Tools you can use to be more productive in a partnership
Lessons I've learned from past partnerships, both the good and the bad
I even include 3 real examples of partnerships I've formed with other online entrepreneurs and cover them in great detail.
If you have ever considered working online with others, this course is exactly what you need!
- Those who are interested in selling online courses with a partner
- If you do not work well with others this course would not be for you!
When forming a partnership it's important to not set yourself up to fail or hit a roadblock because you absolutely needed your partner to finish a project.
One example might be relying on them to promote your content or to build an aspects of the business.
If you can 100% do everything required to get your idea or project off of the ground this will be the absolute best position you can be in. If they walk away for any reason you will easily be able to complete the project.