Welcome to the course "Focusing the Power of Your Mind: The Art of Intention"! In this course we will be revealing how negative, limiting thoughts and beliefs can keep us from using the full power of our consciousness to make the most out of life. We will learn ways to identify and release these thoughts and beliefs with tools to help you stay mentally focused. Included in this course is a video demonstrating how to perform self muscle tests and a 5 minute presentation designed to strengthen neural connections.
This lecture will introduce you to the main concept behind this course. We will also be reviewing the course outline.
In this lecture, we will learn about
- Our innate neurological filtration system and how our minds decide what to pay attention to vs. what to ignore
- Discover how our values and beliefs work with our filtration system
- Why positive thinking alone isn't enough to fulfill goals
- How emotions impact our nervous system
- How our memories are created
In this lecture, we will:
- Redefine what our thoughts, values and beliefs are
- Discover how they can distort our perception of reality
- Discuss why we need to be active participants in our thought processes
- Review research backing up the true power of our minds
This lecture is a step-by-step guide to help you begin taking control over your thoughts. We will also discover how subconscious beliefs affect our thoughts.
Here's what we will learn in this course;
- What Neuro Emotional Technique is and how it works
- How unresolved stress affects your body
- What a Neuro Emotional Complex is and how it can manifest in the body and mind
In this lecture, we will learn what the foundations of Neuro-Linguistic Programming are. We will discuss how it can help with your memory, perceptions and subconscious beliefs and review related exercises.
We will discuss the basics of Theta Healing and its effectiveness in releasing limiting beliefs. We will also learn about the four levels of belief as described in Theta Healing.
In this lecture, we will learn about the benefits of positive visualization. We will also an exercise to strengthen visualization skills.
In this lectures we will:
- Learn techniques for being mindful
- How being mindful to the present moment is crucial to out health and happiness
- Discuss the benefits of practicing detachment
- Learn how to breathe the proper way
- Review how marketing tactics can affect your consciousness
This is a brief introduction into meditation
This is a mediation for being present to the neural connections in your brain.
In this lecture, we will review different techniques of journaling. We will also discuss the research advocating journaling and it's benefits.
In this lecture, we will learn about the various ways to help your mind by helping your body. Techniques discussed include chiropractic, acupuncture, massage therapy, yoga, martial arts, pressure points and the cross crawl exercise.
Learn about the scientific evidence that we humans are all connected to each other and to all living things and how you can help the world by helping yourself.
Hi! My name is Dr. Adrienne McLeod. I am a chiropractor practicing in the NYC area. I love to empower my patients to take their health into their own hands by teaching them the best way to care for their whole self; body, mind and spirit.
Before receiving a doctorate in chiropractic, I earned a masters degree in applied clinical nutrition and a bachelors in psychology. I am certified in applied kinesiology, neuro-emotional technique and reiki. I'm always on the lookout for new research and information that can help me help my patients and those I care about. A huge part of being a doctor is educating people and it is a component of my practice I truly enjoy!
I'm thrilled for the opportunity to share my passion and knowledge with the world!