The Psychology and Mindset of Weight Loss and Fitness
- 31 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A better possible understanding of why some appear to seamlessly stay fit, lose weight and why others do not
- Open mind and willingness to learn
This program takes a look at the psychology and the actions of the fit and healthy. You will learn
- Recognize the mindset of those that are fit, healthy, and for those that lose weight and keep it off
- Uncover 5 of the biggest reasons I have seen in helping countless people lose weight
- Discern ways you might possibly be able to change your thinking to lose weight or become more fit
- Instantly take action on ways you can improve your strategies
- Discover what might be holding you back based on these ideas
It has been said that all change starts with your mindset and your psychology. Get started today with this program about the psychology of the fit.
One of over 70 five star reviews!
"This was a very interesting and enlightening course! I consider it a complete course for understanding how you can be healthier. It helped me to understand habits I need to change and explained important concepts related to health and weight loss. Different aspects to rest, stress management, nutrition and fitness are presented. Thanks a lot for the effort you put in this course, Jeremy!!!"
- Anyone that wants to learn the psychology of fitness, weight loss, and athletes