Fingerstyle Guitar STEP BY STEP: Learn Songs & Arrangements
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to play REAL well know beautiful fingerstyle and folk songs
Learn a great method for learning a new tune
Learn to play songs arrangements for fingerstyle guitar
- Learn many picking patterns you'll be able to use in many songs
- Learn how to arrange tunes for fingerstyle guitar
- Learn chords in different positions
- A guitar.
- Basic guitar playing, knowing basic chords.
- Desire to take your guitar playing to the next level.
- A will to learn new stuff and practice.
Learning is a process of taking the impossible and making it possible, this 13-hour course is like many private lessons. If you’ll follow closely, and play slowly, again and again, the movements will eventually get into your body and fingers, and then it happens, we can play the thing that we couldn’t play before.
And that exactly how I teach in this course, slowly and repetitively.
So take your time, play, and it will happen.
I hope I manage to deliver you my love for fingerstyle guitar and music.
The course 1st section is: TECHNIQUES AND FUNDAMENTALS needed in order to play fingerstyle guitar.
The 2nd section is an EXERCISE - PICKING PATTERNS section with many exercises that will lead the way to play fingerstyle songs and arrangements.
And, a SIX TUNE SECTION, with REAL songs and arrangements that will take your playing to the next level. It is a really wide repertoire, from a classic tune, through folk blues songs, another fingerstyle arrangements for two beautiful songs, and another blues song for the swing.
Another Very important section is the "HOW TO LEARN METHOD" section, in which I explain and walk through 5 GUIDELINES FOR LEARNING AND SUCCEEDING in learning a new tune. A guidelines that I use my self and with my students. Also in my teachings here I show exactly how to use them and how to practice and play.
A bonus section that I added to the course is The Four Steps For Making Your Own Fingerstyle Arrangement, in which I explore the ways and steps for creating beautiful arrangements.
Hope to see you inside the course.
All the songs used in this course are by permission by ACUM Israel.
- Beginner to intermediate guitar players who wants to develop their skills and enrich their guitar playing with some great fingerstyle songs, fingerstyle arrangements and picking patterns.
- Songwriters who want to enrich their guitar abilities with advanced picking patterns and beautiful folk songs.
Don't get stuck on the same tunes and techniques, here you've got many basics, guidelines, exercises, tunes and arrangements for fingerstyle guitar, REAL FINGERSTYLE SONGS AND ARRANGEMENTS, that will enrich take your playing and take it to the next level.
Step by step I will teach you how to implement and learn new techniques, gradually, like building a house from fundamentals to the roof.
I think that this is one of the most important parts of this course, These are still my guidelines each time I start to learn a new song. I still sometimes feel intimidated when looking at a piece of music, tabs or notation, and see that it is long or maybe hard, BUT, when understanding these guidelines and following them I'll manage to play and get into my fingers and system many new tunes.