Beginner Full-Stack Web Development from Scratch in 10 Days
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to Work with HTML, CSS and jQuery
Learn to Convert HTML Website into PHP Website
Learn to Convert Static Website into Responsive Website
- Learn to Work with PHP and MySQL
- Learn to Create Secure Basic Admin Panel with PHP
- Learn to Create Form and Store in Database
- Several Practical Tips and Techniques
- Understand How to Register Domain and How Domain Works
- Setup Free Hosting Account and Upload Website with FTP
- Path to Further Resources to Learn More
quick explanations on core elements, tags and attributes
- A Computer with Microsoft Windows
- An Internet Connection
- A Text Editor (Notepad, Notepad++, Sublime, Dreamweaver)
- A Web Browser
Whether you've decided to learn web development or struggling to self-study web development.
You might be confused!!
WHERE to start and WHAT to start?
OR -- Maybe you've been learning web development a while and have lost your way or your 'development motivation'?
Consider this course a 'lifesaver' for your development confusion and procrastination.
This course will give you practical approach in building successful foundations for a full-stack web development career from scratch by utilizing 7 hours to kick start yourself and get it on the right path.
You will actually learn by doing instead learn by learning a language.
If you are investing money then I believe you deserve to learn and understand real-world development than learning theories.
After this course, you will have confidence and experience to create websites by utilizing practical experience from this course. You won't really be stuck on how things work together.
Here is What You Will Do:
- Learn HTML by creating html website
- Learn PHP by converting html to php website
- Learn CSS by practically applying changes to php website
- Learn Responsive bootstrap 4 by converting php website to responsive website
- Learn jQuery to manipulate items on web page
- Learn SQL like a plain English
- Learn to create a secure custom & basic admin panel with database
- Setup domain and hosting
- Upload website live with ftp
- Learn some bonus professional techniques
- Learn some problem solving skills
You will also learn what and why during practical development.
NOTE: This course is made without going in unnecessary details to let you focus on essential practical as beginner.
For Experienced HTML and CSS Designers/Developers:
You can even skip two days because Day 1 and Day 3 are for beginners who don't really know html and css.
Step 1: Start and Finish Day 2 (take source files from Day 1)
Step 2: Start and Finish Day 4 (take source files from Day 3)
- This course is for beginners - no prior web experience is required
- This course is for students who want to decide career passion fast
- This course is for entrepreneurs & hobbyists
- This course is for those looking to jump in web development career
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn front-end, back-end and responsive development
- This course is NOT for people looking to learn OOP and PHP frameworks.
- This course is NOT for experienced PHP/MySQL developers
- This course is NOT for Node, React, Angular or Vue