Faith for a Mate
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to position yourself for that prospective relationship that would otherwise pass you by
Learn simple steps that can initiate the right relationship for you
Use your experience of this course to help others experiencing protracted singlenesss
- Basic knowledge of the Bible and access to one for reference will be useful, but not required.
Everyone knows the need to address the dire imbalance of women to men in church. But let's be honest. All that's being done to address the problem is not going to change the imbalance overnight. So what can single women do in the immediate future? That's where this course comes in. For women futilely awaiting the pursuits of a good man, this course gives practical insights for creating more relationship opportunities than you could imagine, based on Biblical insights rarely discussed within churches.
Get a fresh perspective on meeting your lifetime spouse
Learn from stories
Understand why women are failing to meet prospective husbands
Change your thinking and behaviour and see potentially rapid results
Don't stake your love life on one Bible verse!
"He who finds a wife.." (Proverbs 18:22) is just one of many verses about finding a mate. This course gives a holistic perspective, so you don't miss out on love.
Before conversion to Udemy, this was a series of video lessons and thus "lesson" and "lecture" are used interchangeably throughout the course. Since its publication, an addendum has been added to the course.
- Christian single women in church who are finding it difficult to meet a suitable man for marriage
- Anyone (including men) with an interest in the theme, e.g. those who regularly advise single women