Facebook Facelift Workshop
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 74 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Add functionality to your fan page with links to your website/blog, Amazon author page and other social media accounts
Create a unique fan page with custom photos and buttons your fans will love (and you'll be proud of!)
Develop a posting strategy to share updates you fans will enjoy without taking up all of your time
- Discover the best free and paid opportunities to grow your fanbase with more page likes
- You *DO NOT* need an existing Facebook fan page to do this course. We can create one together during the workshop!
- If you do have an existing page, the workshop will help you give it a makeover -- you don't have to start over with a new page
Fun fact: Facebook has more than 1.06 billion monthly users.
Somewhere in that diverse group of people, there are tons of enthusiastic readers ready to meet you and become your crazy-dedicated fans.
But is your Facebook page ready to meet them?
If you've struggled with...
- Understanding the difference between pages and profiles
- Creating custom cover and profile photos
- Growing your fan page likes
- Sharing posts your fans will love
- Setting up Facebook ads
- Finding time to update Facebook
This workshop will answer ALL of those questions (plus some more you haven't enough thought of yet!) in a way that's both fun and informative.
In addition to the easy-to-follow videos you'll also have access to lots of bonuses -- grab a PDF of all the slides, plus extra checklists, charts, templates and other helpful tools.
By the end of this course you will have a Facebook fan page your readers love and you can maintain (without losing all of your spare time).
What are you waiting for? You've got 1.06 billion people to meet!
- Fiction and Non-Fiction Authors
- Which member of the awesome Duolit tagteam is leading this workshop?
- How is the workshop going to work?
- There are two keys to getting the most out of your workshop experience:
- Watch the lessons and videos in order
- Give it 100% of your attention
- If you have questions/comments: Email shannon[at]selfpublishingteam[dot]com
- 3 similarities between profiles and pages
- 3 differences between profiles and pages
- Download: Profiles vs. Pages Venn Diagram [PDF]
- Facebook’s new rules for cover photos as of January 2013
- Safe ways to hold contests on Facebook
- Resource: Read Facebook’s Official Guidelines
- Using Picasa to create a custom cover photo
- Cropping pictures to the correct dimensions
- Adding text to a cover photo
- Creating a photo collage
- Uploading cover photos to Facebook
- How can you grow your likes without spending a dime?
- What’s the key to getting people from an email or another social media account to like your fan page?
- What kind of content should you use with fangate?
- Visit Rafflecopter
- What are the steps to setting up a Facebook ad?
- Where do you go in Facebook to create an ad?
- What do the ad reports look like and what can you learn from them?
- Visit Facebook Advertising Info & Help
- How can you take your reader profile and turn it into fun Facebook posts?
- What are some examples of things a science fiction author could share with fans?
- Why is marketing YA books hard and what can you do to make it easier?
- How do you create a two-way conversation with fans?
- Update your posting schedule with ideas geared toward *your* readers!
- Find at least two other regularly updated fan pages that *your* fans would love so you’ll always have something to share!
- Check out your Facebook Insights to see what you can learn about your page’s growth
- Download: Lesson 6 Quiz [PDF]