Facebook Marketing and Ads for Beginners
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Target the right readers and get them as fans to your Facebook page
Understand how to market effectively once you have fans on your page
Learn how to use Facebook Ads the right way to get more sales
- You'll need a Facebook account
- You'll need an author name and preferably at least one book (not necessary but makes it easier)
Is Facebook Marketing totally confusing you? Are you wondering how to use Facebook ads to actually build your mailing list and sell more books?
Are You a Self Published Author Who Needs Serious Help Using Facebook to Actually Sell Your Books?
If so, I've got great news for you!
As a 6-figure, best-selling self published author myself, I've learned the ins and outs of Facebook marketing for authors. And guess what? It's not just about running ads!
To effectively use Facebook for marketing, you need three things:
- A raving fan base that recommends your books to everyone they know
- Engagement with your fans so they connect with you on a deeper level
- The ability to run good Facebook ads that get people to click and BUY
All three of these factors are critical, but how do you accomplish them? What if you're brand new with NO FANS? How do you get fans, and better yet, how do you get TARGETED fans for your genre of books?
This course will teach you from start to finish HOW to get the right fans, engage them and then market for new fans!
The course is simple, to the point and direct. No need to be forced to watch weeks of videos, right? You want the meat of the information so you can start NOW!
So, click the TAKE THIS COURSE button at the top right hand side of this page and start learning in just a few minutes!
- Beginner authors who are brand new to the business
- Those who are frustrated with a lack of sales using Facebook to market books
- Authors who want to take their businesses to the next level using Facebook
Branding yourself on Facebook as an author is very important. Without a brand, you'll always be floundering around trying to find new readers.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that Facebook does not allow personal profiles to be created for people who don't really exist, so the water is a bid muddied on doing it for a pen name. It's up to the individual person to review the Facebook TOS at the present time and decide what's best for your own business.