Facebook Live 10 Module Course is about learning how to use this newly introduced technology to create awareness to the millions of Facebook users about your business, brand, talents and services being offered. Right now, this opportunity is not fully utilized by marketers, promotion companies and the like, so there is opportunity to get in front of this technological wonder to be a pioneer in reaching potential customers in real time. Facebook Live is an app that allows you to broadcast live and in real time from your IOS or Android based Smartphone. This course will teach you how to utilize this technology for promoting anything that you want and reach potentially a lot of live viewers.
This course is composed of 10 instructional videos that will discuss various aspects of using this technology as a cutting edge tool to promote ones business, products, and services. It will teach you the things to do and not to do in this kind of live promotion.
You should take this course if you want to be in the cutting edge of Live Broadcasting without having to spend for expensive broadcasting equipment.
In this module, a brief history of Facebook Live will be discussed, what are some of the practical uses are and then the student will be introduced to what they will learn from the course.
In this video, it will show how Facebook Live is under utilized and its marketing potential is not utilized at all. It will show how we are missing out on one of the most effective marketing tool available in the internet.
In This Module, Live Streaming is discussed and the following are explained:
1) What is Live Streaming?
2) Why you do not need expensive equipment to broadcast ?
3) What can be done in Live Streaming ?
4) What are products similar to Facebook Live ?
In This Module, Various Facebook Live Best practices will be discussed. Here are the topics discussed in this module:
1) Pre-Announcing your Live Video Feed
2) Making sure you have a good connection to the Internet
3) Write an attractive description of your Live Video
4) Why Going longer and often is a good practice
In this Module, the downsides of Facebook Live are discussed, the following topics will be covered:
1) Why you cannot make mistakes while conducting a Facebook Live session
2) That there may not be a convenient time for everyone for your broadcast
3) How to make people adapt to a Still Very New Technology
4) That currently, Facebook Live ONLY works with smartphones
In This Module, it will be discussed How Internet Marketers Can Use Facebook Live.
1) What are the opportunities ?
2) What are some examples ?
3) What are the limitations ?
In This Module, it will be shown how Facebook Live can be used for Offline Businesses. You do not need an online presence to be able to use Facebook Live. The topics includes the following:
1) What are some examples ?
2) What are some practical applications ?
In This Module, it will be discussed how musicians can use Facebook Live and show some possibilities that can be done like:
1) Introduce New Songs
2) Make Announcements about the band, what they are doing and where they are going
3) Make the Band or the Music known
4) Engage Fans through Live Interviews, Questions and Answers, etc.
In This Module, the importance of Why You Should be Creative and Broadcast Often in Facebook Live will be discussed. The following tips will be discussed:
1) Why you should have variety in your content.
2) Why you should try to be different every time you broadcast
3) Why you should always have a "call to action" link when you broadcast
In This Module, types of videos that work well in Facebook Live will be discussed. The topics are:
1) What are these types of videos ?
2) What are normally discussed in these videos ?
3) What are examples of these types of videos ?
In This Module, the topic of how to organize a "Livenar" will be discussed. The following will be tackled:
1) What are the differences between a "Livenar" and a Webinar ?
2) There is no such thing as editing a "Livenar"
3) How to promote a "Livenar"
In This Module, Integrating Facebook Live with Social Media platforms will be discussed. The following social media platforms integration will be discussed:
1) How to Integrate with Facebook
2) How to integrate with Twitter
3) How to integrate with YouTube
4) How to integrate with your personal blog or website
I Have 25 years experience in the IT Industry. I have deep experience in product support, product marketing, IT pre-sales and post sales implementations.
In the last five years my main focus was course development, planning and implementation for a worldwide audience. The courses I developed were used and are being used worldwide.
My skills are the following:
1) Course material creation such as student handouts and lab exercise. I am very familiar with Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe FrameMaker and IBM Class Author.
2) Video computer ScreenCapture, Editing and Post production . I am very familiar using Adobe Captivate, Techsmith Camtasia.
3) Lab Exercise environment creation in a Virtual machine. I can create computer lab environments used for lab exercises in VMWare using Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
4) Online course creation and deployment using Adobe RoboHelp and Adobe FrameMaker.
5) I have deep training in Instructional Design