Every wonder why when you post something, it may only get like 20 likes, or 10, or even sometimes, no likes.
This is a very detailed hour long course with an insane amount of knowledge of everything you need to know to grow your following and create engagement on your Facebook Fan Page.
If you have any type of business, it is Crucial that you grow a following,
Whether you’re a filmmaker, or you sell soap, If you have no following, if you have no engagement, you have no customers.
You will learn, What to post, when to post it, how to post it, how to get people to engage and bring them to your website, where they can follow up.
- Some facts about facebook that you should definitely know.
- Strategies that will make your page stand out
- Reason why people are not liking your posts
- How to formulate a strong and strategic plan.
- Learning who and which brands to follow
Steps that you must take while using facebook.
- Things that you should never do on facebook.
- How to create an effective email list.
- What “Edge Rank” is, and how it affects your page.
- How to create engaging content
- How to get help managing your page when you don’t haven’t he time
- How to Boost a post. Knowing when to, What to, and Why you should boost a post.
- How to use facebook Ads.
- When to use Ad's and how much to spend.
- Why you should use Ad's
- Gaining customers and building Relationships
- Building a website
Emeka Mbadiwe is a Creative Filmmaker, Speaker, Author and Life Coach.
He focuses on creating videos that inspire, educate, encourage and motivate his viewers to have hope. He has studied the science of achievement and is in the process of mastering it. Specializing in topics such as Marketing, fitness, motivation, and self-improvement, Emeka has brought his strong, enthusiastic, engaging energy to millions of people around the world.
Emeka energizes people to meet the challenges of the world around them.
Some of his video messages and films have gained over 15 million views of on Social Media, and hundreds interact with him regularly on Facebook.