Excel shortcuts Master- start with 0 experience
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master easy memory shortcuts, functions, and formulas to save time speed up you skills
Master 17 most popular functions: Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match, Choose, Offset, IF Statement, Indirect, Address, Sumif/Sumifs, Average/Averageifs, Round Functions, Counta/Countif, Concatenate, etc
Know basic knowledge of recording Macros and create Pivot Table
- Stand out in an interview or move up the ladder by dramatically boosting your Excel skills and confidence at work
- Create Report in a fast pace and give your boss a shock
- Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or 2016 loaded on your computer.
This course is design for beginner. Excel expert will also benefit from this course since almost everything can be done with keyboard shortcuts with quicker speed compare with using mouse.
Learning keyboard shortcuts and more advanced functions in excel will greatly improve the efficiency and save your job.
Disconnect the mouse from your computer and using only the keyboard is the most efficient way to learn shortcuts.
Through practice and master all the excel keyboard shortcuts, you will be shocked by your own efficiency.
By applying those shortcut, you could stand out in your team and be the best.
- This course started by assuming you have never use Excel before and quickly processes through Excel's most useful and powerful feature.
- If beginning chapters to be too basic for you, you can skip to the next chapter.
- Disconnect the mouse with your computer and use keyboard only is the most efficient way to learn shortcuts
- Through practice and master all the shortcuts, you will shock by your own efficiency.
Basic Excel Shortcuts like Format Cells, Go into Tab, Go back to the main tab area and check or uncheck.