Excel Pivot Tables in a Nutshell
- 28 mins on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know why people use Pivot Tables
Create an Excel Pivot Table in 30 seconds
Be able to pull data from a Pivot Table into your own reports
- Microsoft Excel in any version (works also with 2003, 2007, 2010)
- The killer trick requires some Excel knowledge. The other tricks are pretty basic to learn.
Works with any Excel version!
Do you know why so many people use Pivot Tables in Excel?Many people use pivot tables in their daily work for fast, standardized requests. What does that even mean? Imagine you need to know the total sales of your business broken down to months. You don't need to filter that manually - pivot tables are the perfect tool to give you that answer every time fully automated!
This course contains downloadable xlsx-files attached to the lectures containing the formulas and data shown in the videos!
What you will learn
- Build up a pivot table in 30 seconds
- Practice with a more detailed example
- What to do if you need more than two dimensions (you'll understand when you see it)
- Advanced killer trick: Pull data from a pivot table into your individual report!
30 day full refund policy + no questions asked! (If bought via Udemy website. If you bought the course via App and are not satisfied, please contact me directly.)
- Anyone who wants to learn or to repeat the best Excel Pivot tricks professionals use every day
- Interest in time-saving tricks for everyday use