This Emergency Preparedness course will help you be prepared and ready for the next time you are faced with a emergency/survival scenario. You will learn about various types of preparedness and how to address a variety of emergency situations.
Some of the key areas covered in this course are:
- Why you need to prepare ahead of time
- Emergency/Survival Items for your home, car, outside, boating, flying and more
- How to make your own 72 hour Bug-Out bag
- How to make your own Survival Kit
- Personal/home emergency survival shelters
- Best items to stockpile for emergencies
- Surviving a economica/government shutdown
- Surviving the Apocalypse
By preparing for the worst you can drastically increases your chances of survival if ever caught in a emergency situation.
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand the need to be prepared for an emergency
- Able to know what and how to prepare for a variety of emergency scenarios
- Know what to do to survive a economic/government collapse or terrorist attack
- How to make your own personal survive shelter and what to stock it with
- And how to make your own Bug-out bag and survival kit
Jeremy White is a current survival instructor, teaching survival skills at schools near his home and travels to teach at camps for kids. Jeremy is an active outdoorsman and has completed many trips (sometimes by himself) into the wilderness and surviving for many days. His training includes with Search and Rescue, Sherif's Dept., and personally taught by a retired United States Air Force survival instructor.
To compliment his survival training, Jeremy has also learned many things about surviving from his extensive travels around the world. He has learned how to 'survive' in other countries (sometimes by himself) and found ways to travel free and cheap!
In June of 2015, Jeremy was struck with heart failure and is currently living on a mechanical heart, while he awaits a heart transplant. He is unable to work like he used to however during this time it has allowed Jeremy to put down on paper his skills and training for others to learn from. Also, due to his physical condition Jeremy seeks income from his Udemy course to pay bills and medical expenses. Jeremy would like to say a big thank you to all those choosing to purchase the class.