Would you like to get your website to the top of Google? What would that mean for your business in terms of traffic and exposure?
Taught by the UK's #1 Bestselling SEO Author and Expert, this market leading search engine optimisation course will show you how to improve any website's ranking on Google, increase its traffic and massively improve sales. The author has worked with clients as big as DHL, investment banks and even a Dragon's Den star, and has generated over £1 million from providing SEO services to his clients.
This course is designed for business owners who want to improve their website's ranking on Google, entrepreneurs about to start a business and those wishing to provide SEO services to other companies, all from the comfort of your own home.
Our Search Engine Optimisation course teaches you everything you need to know to improve a website's SEO, including how to analyse your competitors' websites and deconstruct their success and find where they are getting their links from. Absolutely no previous experience is required and you do not know how to know how to code. The course makes learning SEO easy, with the author teaching it in a simple, straightforward manner. You will be amazed at how easy and implementable it can be and how most of it can be outsourced if you wish.
Learn the secret 3 step formula to improve a website's ranking and you will be amazed at the results. Click Add to Basket to get your market leading SEO course now!
SECTION 1: UNDERSTANDING GOOGLE
- What being at the top will mean for your business
- The three ways to appear on Page 1
- How Google decides where to rank you
- How to choose the most profitable Keywords
- Deconstructing your competition
SECTION 2: YOU WEBSITE
- Understanding domains and URLs
- How to structure you website
- Mobile friendly websites
- How to write for Google and profit
- Optimising your website behind the scenes
- Website speed hacks
- Submitting your website to Google through Search Console
SECTION 3: PROMOTING YOUR SITE
- The basics of link acquisition
- Understanding a good link vs a bad link
- Online Directories
- Links from video sites
- Introduction to SEO-PR
- Blogger outreach: review products and contests
- Getting featured in magazines, newspapers and e-news sites
- Attracting inbound PR requests
- Social Media and links
SECTION 4: DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING YOUR STRATEGY
- How to plan your strategy
- Measuring progress
- Outsourcing vs DIY
- Further help and advice
- Impact of successful SEO and examples
- Factors affecting Google ranking
- Keyword selection and strategies
- Introduction to backlinks
- Effective websites
- UXO ranking factors
- Mobile friendliness
- Writing for Google and profit
- E-commerce sites
- Onsite optimisation
- Website speed
- Google Search Console
- Competitor analysis
- Link building
- SEO PR
- Offsite promotion
Digital Marketing Courses 4U is a leading provider of high quality internet marketing training courses.
We provide a wide range of courses including SEO, Membership Site Training, Social Media Training and Affiliate Marketing Training.
All of our courses are taught by market leading experts in their fields, including best selling authors and individuals who have worked for multinational corporations.
To find out more about us and the courses we offer, please browse our Udemy profile or visit our website. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.