This course is about making a simple Photo enhanced to looking better and becomes attractive than others.
This tutorial is mainly focused on people who have less Photoshop experience and does not actually understand its complexities. I used easy techniques that can easy to learn and try.
In this course you will learn by watch my Laptop screen along with the audio explanation how each process is done.
This course includes very interactive Videos defining each part in detail with logics.
After finishing this course you will find significant improvement in your Photoshop photo editing skills significantly
The course is structured in Episodes starting for adjusting RAW photo in Camera RAW, Advance usage of selection tool, Adding cloudy sky, and Sunlight effect to balance the overall color tone of the image.And in last my exclusive techniques which I usually use before publishing Photo.
BONUS : I will also provide the RAW image used in the video so You can learn and apply that techniques that in my opinion will give you a assurance of proper understanding of the concepts.
- Adjusting White Balance, Exposure and Highlights.
- Recovery of details from Shadows and Noise Reduction in RAW.
- Vibrance and Adding Clarity.
- Adjusting Color specific Luminance, Saturation and Hue.
- Straightening,Rotation and Lens Distortion correction.
- Using advance selection techniques for e.g to selection trees or hairs in complex photos
- Cutting and using Layers to manipulate photo
- Matching the Exposure of two different photos using Levels.
- Merging and flattering of different layers into one.
- New layers and blending mode.
- Adding a light source or sun to make a balance between 2 images.
- Adjusting colors of light source to match photos using Color balance
- Adding more details using Nik Plugins for Photoshop.
- Usage of Nik Color EFX Pro 4 advance detail extraction filter.
- Softening of hard edges after high effect.
- Creation and Use of vector masking using Brush tool.
- Saving the image and export to Photomatix Pro 5
- Brief demonstration of each tools and its effect on photo.
- Finilising the image in Photomatix using optimum settings
- Adding surreal and soft dreamly looks in the photo using Photomatix.
- Mixing two photos to make ONE final best looking photo.
My name is Muhammad Hassan and based in United Arab Emirates since my childhood. I am Professionally a Chartered Accountant and Online CFD Forex Trader and later became trainer after gaining a deeper experience of the market.
However,living in a city of skyscrapers develops a strong passion of Photography for many years made me a part-time professional photographer and trainer.