Freelancing basics: Landing your first freelance job at PPH
- 34 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the concept of Freelancing from scratch
Be able to write effective proposals for any job
Avoid common mistakes in writing a proposal
- Understand the Client Specific Requirements
- Improve portfolio within the profile
- Techniques of working for long term with your client
- Using the dashboard of People per hour platform
- Understand how to receive their payments in their account
- A Internet Connection
- A Valid Email Account
- Self -belief and willingness to take a challenge
- Beginner level computer usage for understanding people per hour platform
This course of Freelancing basics provide a complete guide to how to start your freelance career from scratch. I will be providing you with checklists, details, sample proposal and all the requirements to start your freelancing career without any costs associated to this learning process. Additionally, this course gives you the basic foundation of why, how and can you start your freelancing career.
If you have the following questions related to freelancing than this course is for you.
What is freelancing and who is a freelancer
What and how does the whole process of freelancing work?
How do you get paid for my services?
What is a skill set?
What are the resources required?
Where do I start with my first job?
How to write proposals for job?
How do I negotiate?
How do I market my expertise?
Not only will you be able to grasp the understanding of freelancing but also the way to use the platform of People per hour where I work as a Full-time freelancer. The course includes the complete tutorial of People per hour from it's registration to bidding job proposals and finally getting paid for your services.
There has been this craze about working on several platforms where you can earn online if you provide your expertise or services. I have already talked about such websites which works as an intermediary by bringing up clients and freelancer in one place where they can collaborate to complete their project.
- For any person who wants to earn online at home from Freelancing
- Any individuals who want to understand the platform of People per hour
- Anyone who want to understand how to write a proposal for freelancing
In this Lecture you will be able to learn:
- Describing the details of the tasks that you would perform for the client in accordance to the requested job.
- Writing Positive statements throughout the Proposal
- The criteria for providing your rates for any job
- How and when to send samples.
- Knowing your high time for bids.
- Deadlines and Its Importance