Drive Thousands to Your Website with Zero SEO Knowledge
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have multiple consistent streams of traffic
Build a successful and thriving Affiliate Program to drive sales
Run successful Facebook and Twitter campaigns that convert visitors
- Build a profitable e-Mail Marketing Pipeline focused on SELLING
- Establish yourself as an expert in your Niche and drive consistently valuable traffic to your site
- Increase your Revenue per Visitor through Retargeting
- All aspects of this course are introductory and do not require any expertise. I walk through each step with live screenshots so you can see exactly how to implement these strategies.
LAST UPDATE: October 5, 2015
JOIN OVER 1,400 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS USING MY 7 STEP STRATEGY TO DRIVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE, EVEN IF IT IS BRAND NEW, WITH ZERO SEO SKILLS!
Here's my promise: You will make your money back on this course in just 2 weeks! No BS!
In January 2014, I started an eCommerce business with zero SEO experience. I knew I needed immediate traffic and sales to earn money in order to reinvest. I decided to take a completely non-convention route, and started selling 5 figures a month without any advertising budget or traffic from Google. So far this year, I have sold nearly $85,000 through unconventional strategies discussed in this course.
UPDATE: I ENDED 2014 WITH JUST SHY OF $100,000 IN TOTAL SALES!
This course provides a detailed strategy on driving traffic to your new website without a large advertising budget or SEO experience, and then how to convert that traffic in sales. You do not need ANY technical background to take this course, as the techniques discussed are for people just getting started in eCommerce.
I've shared these tips with many other successful eCommerce entrepreneurs, and based on the success others have seen, decided that there is great value in sharing the strategy. From taking this course, you WILL create many streams of traffic to your website WITHOUT spending lots of money on advertising.
I enjoy engaging with all students who take this course, and bouncing ideas off other Internet Marketers. If you sign up for this course, you can communicate with me whenever you'd like 1:1. If there are topics that you'd like for me to discuss on this course that aren't currently included, please let me know so I can put together a lecture series!
- This course is perfect for anybody that is growing their eCommerce business from the ground up on a BUDGET. The strategies discussed in this course are for bootstrapped businesses looking to diversify their traffic and better convert visitors to buyers.
- This course is NOT ideal for people looking to increase their knowledge of SEO practices. The methods discussed in this course are unique and unconventional.
To download the Plugin discussed in this lecture, visit the website for Tips and Tricks, click Products on the Top, and then download WP Affiliate Platform. You will be able to have your plugin up and running in minutes using the information in this lecture.
The easiest tool that I've used to create beautiful graphics is Canva - it's easy, intuitive, and you can have a professional-looking graphic set up in minutes.
Here is the email that I use to ask for guest posting opportunities - feel free to copy it and changing the content to something relevant to your store:
Hope all’s well on your end. Josh Ludin here, founder of subscription box Blind Surprise, and longtime follower of your blog. I recently started a blog called Never Job Hunt, where I discuss eCommerce hacks, as well as other forms of internet income that I have tried over the years.
As I’m building up NeverJobHunt, I’d love to use the resources of other popular bloggers to help me grow my readership. Since I've been following your blog for a while, I have a nice idea of what your readers are into - If you’re open to the idea, I’d love to write a guest post for you. I have a few ideas of things that would really interest your readers. Additionally, I have reviewed your policy on guest posting and ensure I will be adherent in my submission.
- The best 3 hours I ever spend on my eCommerce store.
- A story about going to coffee with an expert in the field
- Discussing methods of success and huge failure to avoid
- Although advice is cheap, you will learn how much entrepreneurs want other entrepreneurs to success
Why Kids Love Football Players?
- The significance of following your passion
- The mindset that you have of ‘success’ needs to change as you become an entrepreneur
- There are intrapreneurs who will work their whole life on somebody else’s project and be perfectly content, and there are entrepreneurs who absolutely need to pursue their vision
How Your Popular Online Business Will Fail Overnight
- Importance of diversifying your traffic - depending on Google or one other source will be your downfall
- Continual marketing work - even when business is good, you need to budget time every single week to marketing your business because it can change in a blink. Marketing efforts have a shelf life that will expire
- Constantly evaluating your targeting
- Increase conversion
- Don’t be stingy with your business - spend advertising money, but track everything
Let me know what you think - I can write the post completely and send it to you already formatted, so you can just paste it right into your wordpress post and be done. I’d definitely appreciate the opportunity!