Drawing for Meetings, Presentations and Trainings
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Draw the Basic Elements to Get Started - Shapes, Word Bubbles, Arrows and more
Draw Elements of Nature such as Plants, Land Animals and Sea Life
Draw Faces and Cartoon Characters
- Draw People, Emotion and Action
- Draw 40+ Different Symbols
- Draw Useful Templates for Meetings and Trainings
- Explain Complex Concepts through Simple Images
- Persuade and Educate more Effectively
- Make Your Meetings More Memorable
- If you believe you are not good at drawing, you are highly encouraged to join. These are not skills you are born with. You simply learn through observation, guidance, feedback and a lot of practice.
- Prepare a notebook, black pen and marker, as well as a few colored markers.
Whenever people think of meetings or trainings, they tend to roll their eyes and expect to be bored out of their minds. How about we change that? How about you learn how to make your meetings, trainings or presentations more effective and persuasive with the help of drawing?
With the help of drawings you attract people’s attention instantly, you communicate knowledge and meaning effectively, you spark people’s creativity and you keep them engaged all along the way. We will start with the basic elements of drawing and slowly build up tp drawing:
- Elements of Nature such as Plants, Land Animals and Sea Life
- Simple Faces, Cartoon Characters, Emotion and Action
- Over 40 Different Symbols
- As well as Useful Templates for Meetings and Trainings
Whether you believe you can draw or not, by the end of the course you will be able to create cool and creative images almost naturally. All you need to do is prepare your pen and preferable a notebook dedicated for this course. Through each section of the course you will learn how to draw all the elements mentioned before through direct observation and by replicating what you see on paper.
With constant practice and experimentation, drawing will no longer feel like a daunting task, rather it will become second nature.
Feel free to explore what the course has to offer. Check out the free preview videos and remember that you have a 30-day money back guarantee once you decide to take the course. Join me in the virtual classroom and let’s learn to make meetings and trainings great again.
- Trainers and Teachers that want to make learning more engaging and creative
- Presenters, Leaders and Marketers that want to make their presentations more effective
- Video Content Creators that want to make whiteboard videos
A short story regarding how I learned to draw as a child, how I ended up not drawing anymore because of what people told me about drawing, how I reconnected to this practice and how you will learn to adopt it as well.