NLP: Self Esteem Negative Self-Talk Restructuring
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Immediately Actionable Material - Handouts, PDF's, Assessments
Cognitive restructuring processes influenced by CBT and NLP
Integrative study curriculum certificate
- Leverage psychological interventions for harmful self-talk
- Identify and systematically remove cognitive barriers
- Feel more comfortable in your own skin
- Express yourself more confidently
- No prior knowledge of Neuro-Linguistic Programming is required to enroll in this course - making it ideal for those exploring both CBT and NLP self-esteem interventions
Self Esteem Cognitive Restructuring Training certificate "short course".
Join a community of 6,500 + students from 172 countries .
There is absolutely zero risk when you enroll! With this course you'll receive the 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If for any reason this program does not fit your needs return it for a full refund...it's that simple!
Upon completion of the training students are awarded a certificate and have the option to receive post-education guidance.
* Regular office hours are held and the instructor can be reached through the Udemy messaging system.
Disclaimer: This training is not a replacement for professional therapy. This coaching course is rooted in the sciences of NLP and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, however the program is not designed to be an academic course.
- Coaches, therapists, parents, personal growth seekers
- The course is also appropriate for those needing continuing education credit hours (worksheets are provided)
Within this welcome message you will find three (3) important announcements.
A welcome greeting
Directions for receiving your formal integrative study curriculum diploma
Directions on how to post training assignments
Since I don't get the chance to meet every student in person, I don't know what your personal reasons for taking this training. That said, many people take a course like this to release self-doubt. Others use a program like this as part of a helping profession such as a coach, teacher or therapist others. All of these are good reason! But they are not the only reasons, and if you would like to share your driving force for enrolling, I would love to listen!
*Please see the bottom of this page for the process of introducing yourself.
To apply for your formal integrative study curriculum diploma please follow the directions found in the final lecture. (sample certificate image)
Instructions on how to post reflection assignments
Step 1: Click the Q&A tab in your course dashboard
Step 2: Click the "Ask a new Question" tab
Step 3: Use title "Introduction" and post your response in the space provided
Participate in a "quick win" exercise
Create a Confidence Vision Statement
Use internal representations advantageously
PARTS 1 & 2
Analyze you self-talk
Determine the consequences of allowing your negative self-talk to continue
Build your confidence in a dynamic way
Direct your attention in a way that promotes your desires
Wire together neural pathways of excellence
Through this exercise you will understand the motivating factors that prevent you from taking actions that will lead to a fuller life. You will gain awareness and then, form a position of strength, begin to take small actions towards what's most important to you.
- Make a significant and lasting impact in your life
- Use your physiology to direct your state
- Command the attention of others
- Direct your nervous system to produce your Best Possible Self
- Implement research from Harvard University
- Reduce your stress
- Enhance your confidence
- Change your emotional state in literally seconds
- Alter the way you feel about anything
- Gain the scientific edge in everything you do