Dissolve Your Debt - A Step By Step Plan To Become Debt Free
- 32 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Take back control by understanding your current financial position
Feel the relief of creating an action plan to tackle your debt
Be stress free by automating your payments
- Feel the pride and confidence as you build momentum
- Celebrate your freedom when you become debt free
- Basic arithmetic
- Access to spreadsheet software (MS Excel)
- PDF reader software - such as Adobe Acrobat
Take charge of your finances - take charge of your life!
Are you suffering under the weight of out of control debt?
Join Over 100 students like you who are taking control of their money and their lives
This practical step by step plan will give you the tools to take charge of your money and eliminate debt (and potentially your Mortgage*) in as little as 5-7 years. **
This is not a trick or debt management scheme that will ruin your credit rating, but rather a simple, mathematically proven method to eliminate your debts and put you back in control of your money and your life.
Imagine the relief from stress and worry when you have paid off your credit cards and loans for good.
Course contents include clear, step by step videos, worked examples and downloadable templates as spreadsheet files or PDF.
Study in the privacy of your own home at your own pace.
You too can become debt free. If you have the will - this is the way.
* Not all mortgages / homeloans can accept overpayment. Please check with your provider
** Actual results will depend on your personal financial circumstances
- Adults 18 - 80
- Anyone with consumer debt and a desire to be financially free
- This is not a bankruptcy or debt management program - but rather a system which allows you to take control of your own situation and build a plan to eliminate your consumer debt
- Note - the technique and plans explained in this course should not be considered as financial advice. If in doubt please consult a qualified professional
Knowing your exact financial position can be liberating - when you know you are taking steps to change it.
By the end of this lecture you will have the process to face up to your current financial position and gain the confidence to change it.
If you prefer to work on paper the PDF is the route for you.
Download, then print as many copies as you need.
If you are comfortable using a spreadsheet, this overview will show how the Excel template can be used to organise your financial plan