This course will help you get the life you want now and in the future.
It will help you assess what you want in life and work out what you need to do in the next year.
You will complete a variety of reflective exercises to explore who you are, what your life purpose is and take stock of your life now. Then create bullet proof objectives for you to action over the next 12 months.
This course is ideal for you if
· You want to get more life enrichment now and in the future
· You want to explore what you want out of life
· You are feeling like you are drifting along without purpose
· You want to make changes either small or radical in your life
· You want a focused and robust personal development plan for the future
· You enjoy self-exploration
· You are unhappy with aspects of your life
The course is made up of
1. Reflective exercises exploring who you are, what you want out of life and what your life is like today
2. Exercises to create objectives you can implement and stick to
3. Gauging your readiness to make changes and understanding the feelings you may experience
The one thing which is certain though is
If you action the learning from the course you will benefit from prioritised personal development, motivation and focus in addition to an enriched life with more happiness.
Why choose me as your course instructor?
I have spent half my career working for various organisations seeing both good and bad practice in leadership, management and change projects. Out of frustration at how bad leadership and change can be I decided to try and do something about this and hence Enabling Transitions, my business was born. I enjoy my work and love making a difference for individuals and organizations.
People buy my services because I am practical, passionate about people and plain speaking.
A summary of my experience:
I have over 20 years experience as a Leadership Coach and Trainer working with small, medium and large organisations across all sectors including the public sector and Not for Profit Sector. I am qualified as a Trainer and a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. I cover all aspect of the training cycle from training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation.
In addition to this I am qualified at Masters Level in Business and Executive Coaching. I am passionate about one-to-one coaching, team coaching (Action Learning) and creating coaching cultures in teams and organisations.
I specialise in Coaching and Organisational Development and have worked on a number of change projects including Creating Coaching Cultures, Values, Performance Management Processes, Competency Frameworks and Leadership Style Change.