Digital Marketing for Counsellors & Therapists
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a simple website
Understand and use Google My Business
Setup and run Google ads
- Create a Facebook page
- Run Facebook adverts
- Analyse your website visitors with Google Analytics
- Sell tickets with Eventbrite
- No experience in digital marketing is required
- Some knowledge of marketing fundamentals is helpful, but not required
Are you a therapist, counsellor or wellbeing practitioner? Do you want to learn the fundamentals of digital marketing so that you can get more clients?
Maybe you get all of your clients through referrals and think digital marketing won't work. That's true if you do it the old way. In this course, I'll show you how to systematically build up trust with a digital audience to bring them knocking on your door.
I'll take you step-by-step through the process of building a website, using Google My Business, setting up Google Ads, creating Facebook pages, running Facebook ads, promoting events with Eventbrite and more.
You'll watch my screen as I create a digital marketing campaign for Courthouse Street Clinic. This course isn't a dull academic lecture: you'll see exactly how and what I press so that you can do it for your practice.
I'll also take you inside the campaigns we've run at my practice, Leeds Anxiety Leeds, so that you can see the tricks and secrets that get us all of our client.
Why wait? Click the "Buy Now" button to get started now.
We're sure you will love the course. But in case you don't, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Try it at no risk to you.
- Therapists, counsellors and wellbeing practioners
- Anyone working in a related profession
- Those looking to get new clients from digital marketing
- This course is focused on marketing and not ecommerce