Arm Yourself Against Cybercrime
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Once finished with this course, you will be better prepared to prevent incidents of cybercrime and identity theft.
- A basic understanding of computing and that computers are vulnerable to cyber attacks.
Protect yourself against identity theft and fraud. Cybercriminals will do anything to get your information to use it for financial gain. If you're a small business owner, it is especially important that you take this course, as cybercriminals are attacking small organizations more and more every day. You will learn about cyber security, identity theft and fraud, personal and business prevention measures, and much more.
- Anyone who would like to know more about cybercrime and how to defend against it.
Cybercrime is an umbrella term that can apply to many different types of crime in the digital age. let's define some specific types of cybercrime and look at particular things you need to consider in order to help you prevent cybercrime.