Cybersecurity Attacks (Red Team Activity)
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- See different types of cyber attacks, how they are executed, and to provide vulnerability assessment
Explore the technology of cyber espionage and quickly discover upcoming cyber attacks
Use Kali Linux, Metasploit, Owasp ZAP, BurpSuite, Maltego, and a lot of other first-class tools for ethical hacking
- Deal with hackers that manipulate the human mind and behaviour to break into your assets
- See how email and social media accounts can become your enemy
- Know how cybercriminals can control your browser and what they can do with it
- See how SQL injection and XSS play a vital role in the modern cybersecurity field and why they’re so dangerous
- Use Python for penetration testing
- Prior knowledge in networking, web-application functioning, Linux command, and Python will be beneficial, throughout a short review of these topics will be given.
There is only way to become really good at cybersecurity: you must know both how to attack and how to defend. First of all, you have to learn to think like a hacker, so you deeply understand what the threats are. Then you’ll need to know how to protect yourself from the attacks. We start with precise descriptions and examples of network attacks to show you how the malicious hackers can break into your network—and what harm they can do. Then we’ll look at another attack vector: websites and web-applications. You’ll see the most vulnerable places and understand what cybercriminals will do if they find them.Then we’ll discover the third vector of attacks: humans.
Refined hackers know how to hack a human brain first to hack digital assets. You’ll find out what social engineering, phishing, and spear-phishings, and why they’re becoming especially dangerous today.By the end of this course, you’ll be able to locate all your vulnerabilities and remediate them before malicious hackers find and exploit them
About the Author
Sergii Nesterenko is Information Security Consultant and Penetration Tester with 20 years’ experience in the information security and 6 years’ in the cybersecurity field. He consults international business companies, military staff, NGOs, politicians, Members of Parliament, law enforcement, and other VIP on security issues. His wide knowledge in information technologies and human psychology let him elaborate effective technologies to prevent and overcome most cunning cyberattacks. He has also known for his publications and lectures on cybersecurity, anti-fraud, and counter-cyberespionage issues.
- This course is for IT professionals who want to become cybersecurity-aware, Penetration Testers, System Administrators, Information Security Consultants, and everybody who wants to feel safe in the information field today.
In this video, we will consider the variety of ways a network can be attacked and categorize them.
In this video, we discover how to find vulnerabilities in a web-application using a browser only.
In this video, we will learn about social engineering and become aware why attacking humans often more effective than attacking computers.