Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Class
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Apply makeup more confidently on themselves
- Choose colours and tones that work for different people
- Know the importance of using vegan, plant based products
- Know the steps for base makeup and highlighting and contouring on the face, neck and chest
- Know how to shape and fill brows properly
- Know how to make lips look fuller and flawless
- Know how to create a day look and night look
- Remember confidence comes with practice!
- You will have lifetime access to all of this training and we will consistently add new tips and tricks over time
In Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Class you will learn all about cruelty-free/ vegan products! Not only will you learn about ingredients to look out for, how animal ingredients get into products and what products to use, you will also learn 3 different looks! Included in the course is a classy day time look, a sultry night look and how to take a day look to a night look! Also included are tips and tricks for creating the perfect brows, highlighting and contouring and how to enhance the lips naturally. You can do the course in a few days or you can do it over time! You will have access to the videos forever; they are great tools to be able to go back to and watch again for details! By taking this course, you will feel confident in finding and using products that don't harm any animals in the making or in the testing processes. You will also improve your skills with practice and application of the course material to enhance your own natural beauty with makeup! By using the tips about eye colours and shapes taught in this class, you will be able to find what works best for you to make those beautiful features of yours pop!
- This class is meant for those looking to learn more about applying makeup on themselves and others
- This class is beneficial for those wanting to learn more about cruelty-free, vegan, plant-based products or those who are health conscious and looking to be more environmentally friendly
- This class is NOT for someone looking to become a Certified Makeup Artist (it is a good intro but doesn't provide a certificate)
In this lecture you will learn about where product ingredients come from and why to look out and stay away from some.
The importance of choosing vegan and cruelty free brushes and lashes
This is a great resource and introduction to some of the animal ingredients and how/where to find certified Cruelty-free and Vegan products.
Test your knowledge on cruelty-free and vegan products.
In this lecture you will learn how to choose the right products for your skin and the basic application techniques to get a flawless face!
In this lecture we will delve into the world of highlighting and contouring! You will learn some tips and ticks to reshaping your face with liquid products.
Learn how to highlight and contour the face with powder products.
Apply what you've learned in Base Face and highlighting and contouring modules.
Learn how to shape and fill in brows with powder products.
Learn how to shape and fill brows with liner and powder.
Learn tips and tricks to enhancing your lips naturally!
In this lecture you will learn a basic lip application that you can use with any colour.
What have you learned to shape the brows and fill the lips?
Which colours and techniques will make you're eyes pop? Learn more in this lecture!
Looking for a day to day look? This lecture is the perfect resource for a naturally beautiful eye.
Let's get creative! Use the techniques in this lecture to create a more dramatic, sultry night look!
Liquid liner definitely takes practice, but with these tips and tricks, it will take your night look to the next level!
Easy steps to dramatize your day look into a sexy night look.
Apply what you've learned about eye makeup in this quiz.