Creative Writing - Writer's Block Workbook Volume 2 Month 1
- Continue stories from the example keywords given
Make writing stronger from the tips given
- You will need just a blank document and / or pad of paper (and pen / pencil)
- You can pause the videos at any time so don't worry if you need more time.
This course provides over 100 sets of keywords to aid the writer to create new stories, three daily for five weeks. At the end of each week, there is a related writing tip with other guidance along the way.
Explained in clear, simple language with audio, together with the words on the screen, the videos can be paused at any time. The slides are available to download along with other support materials.
The course is structured over nine lectures (of between two and five minutes' duration) with an introduction, week-by-week prompts and tips, , with a conclusion, and bonus content (the full volume - 52 weeks' worth - in pdf form).
Suitable for writers of any age and experience with support from and contact details for the tutor.
- This course is aimed at anyone who struggles getting ideas
- This course will suit writers of fiction and non-fiction
- This course will help anyone wishing to improve their writing techniques