Write your first B2B Marketing Case Study
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a complete understanding on what goes into making a super B2B case study and also have one prapared & reviewd for their own businesses.
Follow a proven formula to grow B2B business
Gain the confidence in your B2B marketing gameplan
- Enhance conversion and add customers
- Reduce sales cycles
- Build trust for your product offerings
- No prior marketing knowledge required - enthusiasm is all you need!
Customer case studies are among the most important tools for a B2B business, whether you are a B2B startup or an enterprise business or a freelancer with B2B clients. The customer case studies are the most effective tools for conversion of leads or for closing a sale in all these situations.
B2B customer case study writing is perceived to be complicated and at times time consuming. There are more than one element to work on – customer relation, creativity, interviewing, presentation and all these elements look to be of a diverse nature.
Learning about each of these elements and mastering them is time consuming.
Creating case studies isn’t like writing a college business report. It isn’t like writing a blog post, white paper or research report, either. A case study needs to breathe life, have a story behind it and show—not tell—potential customers why your product or service solves a real problem. In short, building a case study that converts is as much an art as it is a science.
This course will teach you both – arts and science about this skill.
- B2B startup founders
- B2B marketing professionals
- Digital marketing professionals
- Freelancers with B2B clients
- B2B Business owners
This module would give you insights on how B2B marketing is special and what are the implications of the same for a B2B marketer.