FOR 3 DAYS ONLY GET THIS COURSE AT $19 (ORIGINAL PRICE $99) SIGN UP NOW!!
ARE YOU READY TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START? THIS CLASS WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!
With Over a Billion Views Monthly, YouTube is a market space for anyone! Whether you want to make short films, web series, a food channel, or market your business, this class will teach you the tools you need!
With a 30 day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain!
What you will learn in this class:
1. What kind of cameras, lenses and equipment you can use to get your project done
2. Every function within a camera (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Etc., Sensor Sizes, Etc.)
3. Where to buy and rent cameras and/or equipment for cheap! How to get away with not purchasing a single thing!
4. How to Generate Ideas
5. Creating Unique content
6. How to organize your content
7. How to properly write a script! (Including FREE Screenwriting Software)
8. Rules of Composition (Angles, Focal Lengths, Etc.)
9. How to create a shot list for your YouTube Videos
10. How to Cast for your project!
11. How to cast professional actors/actress for free!
12. How to prepare and shoot you videos!
13. How to edit videos using FREE SOFTWARE
14. Creating a Proper YouTube Channel and making your Channel look professional
15. How to create YouTube Channel Art and effective Thumbnails, a trick that can gain you Thousands of Views!
16. Effectively creating Titles and Descriptions – A must for YouTube!
17. Publishing Your Videos Properly
18. Marketing your Video to gain Thousands of views!
19. How to Marketing your Video for FREE!
20. YouTube Analytics and how you can make the most of your channel!
21. How to make money on YouTube!!!!!
This class will discuss the basics of what DSLR Cameras are. Please read through it to gain a better understanding, but do understand that if you have other types of cameras you can use those for the course as well.
Every wonder how lighting effects and controls a video image? Understanding exposure will be your fundamental guide to improving your quality of video greatly. These understandings will help make you a better movie maker as well as a better photographer!
Creating Content is obviously the number one aspect in creating a channel. Choosing a specific style of content early on can save you a lot of time building up your channel by keeping interested fans coming back for more similar content! This video will go a bit more into detail.
Making a requirements chart is my favorite method of keeping my content consistent. Consistency plays a vital role in creating an everlasting channel. Start your YouTube channel with these helpful tips.
Running out of ideas happens to everyone! A lot of times its a struggle and many of us get discouraged. This lecture will go over a few methods I have for generating new content when I run out of ideas. I hope these methods will help you with your creative process in the same way it helps me!
I love Key and Peele! Their comedy channel is one of the largest on YouTube. I want all to watch this video for two reasons
1. Its Hilarious and its a nice break from all the content that you are both watching and reading in this course.
2. Key and Peele do a great job at making this video relatable. Think back on how many times you have gotten the wrong impression through a text message! I think its safe to say nearly all of us have felt this once or twice in our life. A video like this makes you want to share it with the person that you have experienced this with creating a higher potential for the video to go viral! Keep this example in mind when creating your content, make people want to share your videos!
** I do not own nor do I have the rights to this video. It is owned by Comedy Central and I am using it for educational purposes**
This video is another one that is create at creating something shareable and relatable to all. This video is one makes YOU want to check out the tips learned and show all of your friends! Its also a perfect video that shows you the possibilities of making a video that receives millions of views without purchasing a camera. Content is key when making videos, remember to create ones that can relate to a large audience!
This lecture will go over uploading to YouTube! This is one of the most crucial steps. If you do this step properly, you can increase your views significantly!
Hello, my name is Eric Anwar. I am a University of Southern California Alumni who works as a freelance producer and director for films, commercials, and movies. I also create YouTube videos for myself and other YouTube personalities. I enjoy creating content for the web and I hope that you will find my courses to be useful tools in developing content for your own web presence!