Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
FOR 3 DAYS ONLY GET THIS COURSE AT $19 (ORIGINAL PRICE $99) SIGN UP NOW!!
ARE YOU READY TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START? THIS CLASS WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!
With Over a Billion Views Monthly, YouTube is a market space for anyone! Whether you want to make short films, web series, a food channel, or market your business, this class will teach you the tools you need!
With a 30 day money back guarantee you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain!
What you will learn in this class:
1. What kind of cameras, lenses and equipment you can use to get your project done
2. Every function within a camera (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Etc., Sensor Sizes, Etc.)
3. Where to buy and rent cameras and/or equipment for cheap! How to get away with not purchasing a single thing!
4. How to Generate Ideas
5. Creating Unique content
6. How to organize your content
7. How to properly write a script! (Including FREE Screenwriting Software)
8. Rules of Composition (Angles, Focal Lengths, Etc.)
9. How to create a shot list for your YouTube Videos
10. How to Cast for your project!
11. How to cast professional actors/actress for free!
12. How to prepare and shoot you videos!
13. How to edit videos using FREE SOFTWARE
14. Creating a Proper YouTube Channel and making your Channel look professional
15. How to create YouTube Channel Art and effective Thumbnails, a trick that can gain you Thousands of Views!
16. Effectively creating Titles and Descriptions – A must for YouTube!
17. Publishing Your Videos Properly
18. Marketing your Video to gain Thousands of views!
19. How to Marketing your Video for FREE!
20. YouTube Analytics and how you can make the most of your channel!
21. How to make money on YouTube!!!!!
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: Introduction|
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Eric Anwar...thats about it!
Im kidding! Watch the video so I can properly introduce myself!
Why NOW is the best time for YOU to use YouTube!Preview
What you will get from this classPreview
|Section 2: Everything you NEED to know about Cameras and equipment and how to use them!|
Knowing these tools are important - Here is what we will coverPreview
|Lecture 5||3 pages|
This class will discuss the basics of what DSLR Cameras are. Please read through it to gain a better understanding, but do understand that if you have other types of cameras you can use those for the course as well.
What to do if you DON'T have a DSLR and Cannot purchase equipmentPreview
|Lecture 7||10 pages|
Every wonder how lighting effects and controls a video image? Understanding exposure will be your fundamental guide to improving your quality of video greatly. These understandings will help make you a better movie maker as well as a better photographer!
Image Resolution - The aspect that makes quality so important
Camera Movements to make you look like a PRO
Learning our to USE a DSLRPreview
LENSES and ACCESSORIES everything you need to know about them
Where to buy gear for cheap!
|Section 3: Generating Ideas and Creating Content - The backbone of YouTube|
Creating Content is obviously the number one aspect in creating a channel. Choosing a specific style of content early on can save you a lot of time building up your channel by keeping interested fans coming back for more similar content! This video will go a bit more into detail.
Making a requirements chart is my favorite method of keeping my content consistent. Consistency plays a vital role in creating an everlasting channel. Start your YouTube channel with these helpful tips.
How to Create Popular Content that can go VIRAL
Running out of ideas happens to everyone! A lot of times its a struggle and many of us get discouraged. This lecture will go over a few methods I have for generating new content when I run out of ideas. I hope these methods will help you with your creative process in the same way it helps me!
I love Key and Peele! Their comedy channel is one of the largest on YouTube. I want all to watch this video for two reasons
1. Its Hilarious and its a nice break from all the content that you are both watching and reading in this course.
2. Key and Peele do a great job at making this video relatable. Think back on how many times you have gotten the wrong impression through a text message! I think its safe to say nearly all of us have felt this once or twice in our life. A video like this makes you want to share it with the person that you have experienced this with creating a higher potential for the video to go viral! Keep this example in mind when creating your content, make people want to share your videos!
** I do not own nor do I have the rights to this video. It is owned by Comedy Central and I am using it for educational purposes**
This video is another one that is create at creating something shareable and relatable to all. This video is one makes YOU want to check out the tips learned and show all of your friends! Its also a perfect video that shows you the possibilities of making a video that receives millions of views without purchasing a camera. Content is key when making videos, remember to create ones that can relate to a large audience!
|Section 4: Creating Scripts and Shot Lists - Your tools for organizing a great video!|
Why a Script is SO IMPORTANT, even for small projects!
How to get FREE PROFESSIONAL Screen Writing Software
Writing Effective Scripts
Understanding Composition - This will help you create an amazing shot list
Creating Shot Lists - This will save you hours of shooting!
|Section 5: Building a Cast for your Project|
Why casting matters for any size project from 1 minute skits to short films!
Creating a Casting Breakdown - Your tool to get the best Talent!
Determining your needs for your project both big and small!
How to use a PROFESSIONAL CASTING Network and get actors FOR FREE!
|Section 6: PRODUCTION - Shooting your AWESOME Videos!|
Lets Talk Production!
USE these Tips while filming YOUR Video
How Long YOUR YouTube Should be to gain the most views
|Section 7: Creating a YouTube Channel that Stands Out|
Introduction to Creating YOUR Channel
Creating YOUR YouTube Channel Properly!
Branding your YouTube Channel
How to set up your Channel to generate MONEY for you!
|Section 8: Importing and Editing - Putting your content together to make one Great Video|
Intro to Editing
Importing Footage into iMovie
Creating YOUR First Project
Creating Smooth Transitions to make you look like a PRO
Adding Titles to YOUR Video to get your Audience ENGAGED
Embedding Audio and Music into your Video - This makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE!
Where to Find Royalty Free Music and Sound FX Saving you Hundreds of Dollars!
YOU have a great Video, Now lets Export it!
|Section 9: Publishing to YouTube - THE MOST VALUABLE LESSONS FOR GAINING VIEWS!|
This lecture will go over uploading to YouTube! This is one of the most crucial steps. If you do this step properly, you can increase your views significantly!
Tips for Creating VIRAL Titles - Make People want to click on YOUR Video
Creating Clickable Thumbnails - Knowing this will MAKE OR BREAK YOU!
Creating CALLS TO ACTION - A vital step in gaining Subscribers!
|Section 10: Marketing your Channel and Videos Getting an Audience and Fan Base|
Marketing YOUR Channel - Where to Start
Understanding YouTube Analytics - This will help you become a better creator!
A HUGE Secret on how to gain an Audience!
Creating a Community around YOUR Channel
Promoting YOUR Videos using Google Ad Sense - Perfect for personal or business!
|Section 11: Conclusion|
Thank you all for taking my course. I hope that it has worked out well for you and that you have loads of new information that can help you succeed when making videos! I would love to see the content you have cooked up so please do send it over and as always feel free to email me at email@example.com for any questions or comments!
Hello, my name is Eric Anwar. I am a University of Southern California Alumni who works as a freelance producer and director for films, commercials, and movies. I also create YouTube videos for myself and other YouTube personalities. I enjoy creating content for the web and I hope that you will find my courses to be useful tools in developing content for your own web presence!