Create Your First React Native App
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use the most common React Native components
Install and configure third party packages
Setup various types of navigation
- Design reusable React Native components
- Confidently create future React Native applications
- Comfortable using the command line (basic usage in this course)
Interested in learning React Native but don’t want to spend the hours and hours searching for answers to errors you’ve never seen before, hunting down the right packages, frustratingly asking yourself why you can’t figure something so seemingly simple out, and becoming best friends with user90210 on StackOverflow?
This course is designed to get you up and running with React Native as quickly as possibly while introducing you to the most critical pieces of React Native development. It’s not the end-all-be-all - it’s designed to get you started fast while building a firm foundation.
There’s nothing like building your first app - and that’s what this course will help you accomplish.
Designing and creating reusable components
Installing third party packages
And we’ll do this for both iOS and Android.
What if you’ve already built a React Native app?
Well, how do you feel about it? Are you confident in the choices you made? Do you feel like you’ve got a solid foundation of knowledge and experience? If so, then this course probably isn’t for you. However, if you feel like you were hacking a lot of things together, pasting code from StackOverflow that you didn’t truly understand, then you should consider joining.
- People wanting to get started with React Native and want a quick win
- React Native developers who want to strengthen their foundation of knowledge
- Anyone wanting to get started with React Native
- Developers looking for an alternative to their Cordova based applications