Create PowerPoint Presentations Like A Pro
- 29 mins on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create colorful fireworks explosions under a starry sky using PowerPoint entrance and exit animation, sound, and color scheme techniques.
Apply PowerPoint: shapes, color scheme, shape fill, shape outline, gradient stops, grouping images, aligning images, entrance animation and exit animation to create engaging presentations.
- Familiarity with creating presentation slides using PowerPoint is recommended but not necessary.
- This is a guided, step-by-step and easy to follow course.
- The course tasks are repetitive to reinforce experiential learning
- Stay focused and follow the steps closely to successfully accomplish each project.
- To benefit fully from the course PowerPoint must be installed on your computer. If you do not have PowerPoint installed on your computer, please follow the instructions in "how to download Microsoft PowerPoint for free" video available in the course resource folder. Also read the "How To Follow The Course" available in Lecture 1: Getting Started.
Did you know that several TV advertisements/commercials are created using PowerPoint special effects? Here is your opportunity to learn a few tricks. To learn the basic techniques and develop your PowerPoint skills and start creating PowerPoint presentations with special effects just like the pros, you will be creating a Fireworks Explosion Project. Creating the colorful fireworks explosion involves skillfully combining shapes with entrance and exit animation effects. You will be guided with step-by-step easy to follow instructions to develop your skills.
The course is divided into nine sections:
Section One: Introduction
- Watch the magic happen
- Getting Started
- How to follow this course
Section Two: Creating The Fireworks Explosion
- About section two
- Draw the circle
Section Three: Coloring And Formatting The Circle
- About section three
- Coloring & Formatting The Circle
- Demo Video
Section Four Creating The Flares
- About section four
- Create the flares
- Demo Video
Section Five: Combining Your Creation
- About section five
- Combine the circle, large and small flare to create the explosion
- Demo video
Section Six: The Fireworks Stem
- About section six
- Creating the stem
- Demo video
Section Seven: The Starry Sky
- About section seven
- Create the starry sky
- Demo video
Section Eight: Animating the Fireworks Explosion
- About Section Eight
- Animate the explosion
- Animate the stem and stars
Section Nine: Activating The Fireworks
- About section nine
- Tying it all together
- This is a project based & experiential learning (learning by doing) course, and is suitable for all PowerPoint users who wants to take their presentation creation skills up a notch.
- A general overview of the course video
- How To Follow The Course material which can be found in the resources section
- How to set up the lecture and PowerPoint screens side-by-side
It is important to read the "How To Follow The Course" material and "Setting Up Your Screens Side-by-Side" available in the resources folder, as this will help you follow the course and facilitate your learning.
If you do not have PowerPoint installed on your computer, see the "How To Download Microsoft PowerPoint For Free" Video in the resources folder.
Part Two: Coloring and Formatting the circle
In this lecture you will learn how to:
- color the circle using Gradient Fill
- Color Variation
- Set Gradient Stops
- Select Gradient stops colors
- Add and remove gradient stops
- Adjust position
- Adjust level of transparency
- A Demo Video is available to demonstrate how to Color and Format the Circle.
- Instructions for working with the Gradient Stops in available in larger prints in the resources section.
- Instructions for setting the Gradient Stops Position, Transparency Level and Color Change are also available in larger prints in the resources section.
Level of difficulty: Basic to intermediate level
You will be combining the three colored and formatted shapes into a single shape to created the first part of the fireworks explosion.
- A Demo Video is available to demonstrate how to combine the three shapes together.
You will be able to select a rectangle shape and color and format it using, shape fill, shape outline, and gradient color to form the second part of the fireworks which is the Stem.
- A Demo Video is available to demonstrate how to Draw, Color and Format the Stem. The Stem is the second part of the fireworks.
You will be able to select and activate different PowerPoint entrance and exist animation effects to animate the fireworks explosion.