Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
Take this course which is a killer course where I give you ALL of my secrets and a blueprint on creating, implementing and TOTALLY executing your own online nightlife membership ticket website for a very LOW COST for a start up.
However,if you SELL TICKETS TO ANY EVENT (music, parties, sporting, plays, performances, and more) whether you are an event planner or want to be; you can still use the guide that I give you in this course to start and execute your business INSTANTLY.
You will also get the steps on how to convert visitors to your site into members to become long-term customers to sell your tickets to.
In addition, getting paid memberships onto your website from event promoters and venue owners.
Also, I will show you how to set up a ticketing system to start selling your tickets right away.
The biggest secret to the nightlife site is that this is within a BILLION DOLLAR business in the nightclub industry and I am giving you an unconventional & UNIQUE way to enter into this booming market!
I have experience in this industry and I'm taking everything I learned and compiled it into this course and giving away the milk and the cow. I have possibly saved you both time and money by creating this course and fast tracking you on your way into creating your own business in this industry.
Again, even if you do not have an interest particularly in the nightlife but would like a business selling tickets to ANY EVENT, then you can use this as your blueprint and apply and tailor it to the type of events that you want.
Why I am doing this? If you like me wish to earn extra income and own your own business and has an interest in entertainment then I say why not do it, it is a FUN business and you can MAKE MONEY too so find out how and take this course now.
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
|Section 1: What you need before you create your website|
This lecture is a brief introduction to what a nightlife membership ticketing website is.
Creating and running a website like this can be lucrative, if you provide the necessary listings, content, ticketing system and membership; which I will teach and guide you on doing the rest of the course. Some major points that I will cover in this lecture include:
1. What kind of website this is.
2. The benefit of creating this website.
3. Briefly include what this website does.
4. Examples of popular websites that are similar to this one that you may already know about.
It is important to register your business once you have made a business plan. In this lecture, I will give you tips on how to register your business and other useful information that you will need to consider when you first start this business. What I will cover in this lecture is:
1. Making a business plan and some suggestions on what to include.
2. Suggestions on consulting with a lawyer to evaluate your business operations.
3. Research laws in your state pertaining to this business you plan to operate online.
Since this is an online website you will need to get a domain and web hosting. In this lecture, I teach you how to get one and some resources you can use. You will learn from this lecture:
1. How to choose a domain name and register it.
2. How to choose a web hosting.
3. How to find out how much space you will need for your website.
|Section 2: Creating your WordPress membership website|
WordPress is an open source platform to use for a website and in this lecture I show you how you can search and choose from thousands of WordPress themes for your membership ticketing website. Most themes come with many features and functions in one package where you do not have to develop any from scratch.Many cost under $100 and come with instructions on how to install the theme so you can do it yourself. In this lecture, what is covered is:
1. Choosing a WordPress plan (from the WordPress store)
2. Where to search for a WordPress membership theme.
3. Which features and functions to look out for that comes with the theme before you make the purchase.
4. How to install your WordPress theme
Installing a WordPress Theme
This lecture teaches you how to easily install a WordPress theme or find and hire a freelancer for all of your WordPress website needs for affordable charges. What you will get from this lecture:
1. Hire a freelancer for under $100 to install your theme for you immediately.
2. Hire a freelancer also if you want a more customized theme to fit your needs, SEO services, or other web development.
3. I will teach you a way to get your website installed or hire a freelancer for all of these and get started on your website right away.
This lecture introduces you to WordPress dashboard and that is where you manage your website on the back-end. You use the WordPress dashboard to manage settings of the website, installing and managing WordPress themes, functions, features, installing and managing plugins, sliders, blogs, galleries, users, and so much more. It is important that you familiarize yourself with the WordPress dashboard and its function because that is how you get your website functioning the way you want and it is where you control what your visitors and users see on the front end of your website.
1. The WordPress dashboard is quite easily accessible, where you do not need web development skills to manage it. (Always use the help tab if you need it)
2. You can manage users and security settings of your website on the dashboard.
This lecture continues from the last one with WordPress dashboard, plugins and also new information about getting a ticketing system for your website. In this lecture, I show you the importance of the Buddy Press plugin for the membership function of your WordPress membership site. Also, I show you how to get the ticketing system for your website which is one of the main features. So, you will learn in this lecture:
1. Getting a BuddyPress plugin.
2. Additional plugins necessary to give your users features that allow them to interact.
3. How to get a ticketing system for your website.
The pages of your website and the content within them is the first thing the end users will see when they visit your website, so you want to make sure you are providing content and offering services through those pages. This lecture introduces you to setting up pages on your website using the WordPress dashboard. In this lecture, you learn:
1. How to set up your pages.
2. Suggestions on names and the correlating content you should include in your pages.
3. How to add content and update your pages.
This website is more than just selling tickets; there are different dynamics to this site that makes it work and one important aspect of it is blogs, news articles, forums, etc. This is another way to keep your visitors and users engaged and also to stay up to date within the musical and nightclub industry that you are targeting. The blog post comes out on the user end in the form of an news article and you do not need to be a professional writer to write one, just have good writing skills; though if you are able to you should hire a professional writer or freelancer. So you need to know how to write a blog post and provide this content and in this lecture I teach you:
1. How to access the blog in the WordPress dashboard.
2. What kinds of content to include in your blog.
3. How to create and update blog.
4. Adding images to your blog posts.
This lecture is a review of Section 1 and Section 2 of this course. Review what you have learned so far in this course and feel free to revisit any lecture as a guide as you move along forming and building your online ticketing business. This lecture briefly reviews what you learned already:
1. Forming your business.
2. Starting your website with WordPress.
3. Hiring a freelancer for under $100.
4. WordPress dashboard, plugins and ticketing systems.
5. How to write a blog post.
|Section 3: The four essentials you need to run this online website|
The content of your website is what draws visitors to you, so you want to make it eye catching and amazing. You can strive to be the first with the latest news, concerts, tickets for sale, promotions, etc. in this business so you have to provide this content that brings your target audience to your website. This lecture includes:
1. What content you can include in your website.
2. How to make eye-catching content.
3. What your audience is looking for.
4. How to beat out the competition.
Your website is also a guide for listings of events and venues that your target market seek out. Visitors come there for information on where to go and want to know what is going on at certain places, and that is what your listings should include. In this lecture I cover:
1. What the listings you should include on your website.
2. How to make the listings easily accessible and viewable to your viewers.
3. Knowing which listings your target market is seeking out on your website.
This lecture goes more in detail on the ticketing system that you will use for your website. In this lecture, what is covered is:
1. Setting up your ticketing system
2. Costs, Fees, and additional charges
3. Who pays the costs, fees, and additional charges.
4. How you make profits from ticket sales
5. Pay outs to promoters and venue owners
6. Refund Policy
This lectures covers the three main membership types that you should attract to this website: the partygoers, promoters, and venue owners. When visitors come to your website you want to try to convert as many as you can into members into one of these categories. Yet, it does not stop there, you will have to provide a beneficial service to keep them coming back. In this lecture, what is covered is:
1. Partygoer members
2. Promoters members
3. Venue owner members
4. Techniques to capture memberships
5. Ways to keep them coming back to your website
This lecture recaps what you learned about the four essentials for the website including:
3. Ticketing system
|Section 4: Getting traffic and members to your website|
This lecture covers ways to promote and market your business. Some important points discussed in this lecture are:
1. Ways to promote your website at events.
2. Who is an important component of your website.
3. How to become a popular website in whatever music genre nightclub industry you choose.
I have lived in Miami, FL for over 11 years where I am a professional educator and entrepreneur who started two businesses in VIP luxury services and also I was the co-owner of an online nightlife ticketing membership website. I have experiences in both the education and entertainment industry, and also with online course design and development. My goal is to share my passion for entrepreneurship, business and online education and combine them all to share my knowledge with others.