Cracking the Coding Interview: Object Oriented Programming
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 3,500+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
Understand 3 different types of functions: generic functions, lambdas, and classes.
• Understand the ‘function’ keyword
• Understand lambdas and classes
• See comparison of all the function types
Understand what the scope and context is, what problems can scope cause, and how can we manipulate it.
• Explain the concept of scope
• Show how context can be changed
• Provide with more complex examples
Different kind of methods introduced - methods that belong to instances and classes themselves.
• Explain that there are different types of methods
• Mention that all kinds of methods are inherited
• Show how classes (their static properties) can be modified during runtime
- A comprehensive course packed with step-by-step instructions on how to practice and prepare for a technical interview.
After each section, you’ll have a task which will help you gain confidence in the OOP paradigm. By the end of the course, you will be confident enough to nail any questions on the OOP paradigm that can be asked during a technical interview.
About the Author
- This course is designed for developers with at least 6 months' programming experience who need additional insights into, and knowledge of, advanced OOP concepts for successful interview preparation.