cPanel Crash Course
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what is a website
Understand what is webhosting, domain name, mail server, FTP, MX
Understand web hosting terms
- Understand how to use FTP client to manage files
- Understand how to do remote login with SSH
- Understand how to install, update, uninstall application with Fantastico
- Understand how to install, update, uninstall application with Softaculous
- Windows PC / Mac / Linux Desktop
- Web Browser (Firefox and/or Chrome recommended)
- Basic computer knowlegde
In this course, we'll learn how to manage your online presence with cPanel. cPanel is one of the most used web hosting control panel software. It will make your day-to-day tasks managing your online presence easier.
Before we learn about how to use cPanel, I'll explain the stuff related to website. What is web hosting, domain name, terms that web hosting use on their product page, etc.
Regarding the cPanel itself I'll cover from how to login to cPanel, Managing files and emails, creating subdomain, adding add-on doman to installing every application in Fantastico De Luxe and Softaculous Installer.
- IT Support
- Web Developer
- Web Hosting Provider